Subject: pgsql: Release notes for 18.4, 17.10, 16.14, 15.18, 14.23.

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2026 16:07:51 +0000

Release notes for 18.4, 17.10, 16.14, 15.18, 14.23.

Branch
------
REL_17_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/c2e6deea668b6e001b0c4a8b24322ce38ff999e5

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/release-17.sgml | 1086 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 file changed, 1086 insertions(+)

---

From: Kirill Reshke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2026 15:40:00 +0500

On Sun, 10 May 2026, 21:08 Tom Lane, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> doc/src/sgml/release-17.sgml | 1086
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi! Is there any reason this is not pushed to 18 stable?

---

From: Andres Freund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2026 12:54:32 +0200

Hi, 

>Hi! Is there any reason this is not pushed to 18 stable?

Already was a few days ago:
 https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/122adefc94a4dc4e97b4fd5c3328e7dc5b58ebd0

Andres

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2026 09:40:29 -0400

>  https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/122adefc94a4dc4e97b4fd5c3328e7dc5b58ebd0

Yeah.  I used my usual log message for this pass at the release notes,
even though there happened to be no changes since Friday for the v18
branch.  (That's quite unusual: usually there are more commits, or
bits to remove because the newest-stable branch doesn't have a given
bug, or edits suggested by the community.)  So that's why the
commit message mentions 18.4 even though v18 didn't change.

			regards, tom lane