Subject: pgsql: Translation updates

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2026 13:09:00 +0000

Translation updates

Source-Git-URL: https://git.postgresql.org/git/pgtranslation/messages.git
Source-Git-Hash: abd36b494cbc149993ae9127e3ce4d0e9c10ed7a

Branch
------
REL_14_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/7917762558545fbe16c0c9e9b97b83a30c11eaa8

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/po/de.po        | 510 ++++++++++++-----------
src/backend/po/ja.po        | 988 +++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
src/backend/po/ru.po        | 515 ++++++++++++-----------
src/bin/pg_rewind/po/ru.po  |  13 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/ru.po | 102 ++---
5 files changed, 1100 insertions(+), 1028 deletions(-)