Subject: pgsql: Translation updates

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 15:19:58 +0000

Translation updates

Source-Git-URL: git://git.postgresql.org/git/pgtranslation/messages.git
Source-Git-Hash: 94e3c920ffab0c5cd555a4afab49e4606bc00cee

Branch
------
REL9_3_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/959853027a6b2bf5e532ce81f8b9d2fa28a72d1a

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/po/de.po                    | 1833 ++++++++++++++++---------------
src/backend/po/ru.po                    | 1491 ++++++++++++-------------
src/bin/initdb/po/ru.po                 |  365 +++---
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/ru.po          |  294 +++--
src/bin/pg_config/po/ru.po              |   41 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/ru.po         |   36 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/ru.po                 |  292 +++--
src/bin/pg_dump/po/de.po                |  468 ++++----
src/bin/pg_dump/po/pt_BR.po             |  662 +++++------
src/bin/pg_dump/po/ru.po                |  512 +++++----
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/ru.po           |   41 +-
src/bin/psql/po/de.po                   |  766 ++++++-------
src/bin/psql/po/pt_BR.po                |  764 ++++++-------
src/bin/psql/po/ru.po                   |  883 ++++++++-------
src/bin/scripts/po/ru.po                |  164 ++-
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/ru.po    |  159 ++-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/cs.po    |  238 ++--
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/de.po    |  186 ++--
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/es.po    |   93 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/fr.po    |  246 ++---
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/it.po    |  159 +--
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/ja.po    |  175 +--
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/pl.po    |  174 +--
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/pt_BR.po |  159 +--
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/ru.po    |  197 ++--
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/zh_CN.po |  209 ++--
src/interfaces/libpq/po/ru.po           |  456 ++++----
src/interfaces/libpq/po/zh_CN.po        |    4 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/zh_TW.po        |    4 +-
src/pl/plperl/po/ru.po                  |   88 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/ru.po             |  271 +++--
src/pl/plpython/po/ru.po                |   29 +-
src/pl/tcl/po/ru.po                     |   29 +-
33 files changed, 5667 insertions(+), 5821 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgsql-committers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-committers