Subject: pgsql: Translation updates

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 02:54:09 +0000

Translation updates

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/539ecc92415a51bccb0805348a2a414a8e8ab7e7

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/nls.mk                      |    2 +-
src/backend/po/de.po                    |22648 ++++++++++++++------------
src/backend/po/es.po                    |19960 ++++++++++++-----------
src/backend/po/fr.po                    |20682 +++++++++++++-----------
src/backend/po/it.po                    |19556 ++++++++++++++++++++++
src/backend/po/ja.po                    |27269 ++++++++++++++++---------------
src/backend/po/pl.po                    |18920 +++++++++++++++++++++
src/backend/po/pt_BR.po                 |26421 ++++++++++++++++--------------
src/backend/po/ru.po                    |21939 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
src/backend/po/zh_CN.po                 |19962 +++++++++++++----------
src/backend/po/zh_TW.po                 |    1 -
src/bin/initdb/nls.mk                   |    2 +-
src/bin/initdb/po/cs.po                 |  767 +-
src/bin/initdb/po/de.po                 |  838 +-
src/bin/initdb/po/es.po                 |  669 +-
src/bin/initdb/po/fr.po                 |  635 +-
src/bin/initdb/po/it.po                 |  914 +-
src/bin/initdb/po/ja.po                 |  642 +-
src/bin/initdb/po/pl.po                 |  952 ++
src/bin/initdb/po/pt_BR.po              |  788 +-
src/bin/initdb/po/ru.po                 | 1030 +-
src/bin/initdb/po/zh_CN.po              |  611 +-
src/bin/pg_basebackup/nls.mk            |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/cs.po          |  875 +
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/de.po          |  732 +-
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/es.po          |  601 +-
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/fr.po          |  706 +-
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/it.po          |  785 +
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/ja.po          |  601 +-
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/pl.po          |  817 +
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/pt_BR.po       |  779 +
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/ru.po          |  887 +
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/zh_CN.po       |  717 +
src/bin/pg_config/nls.mk                |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_config/po/cs.po              |  297 +
src/bin/pg_config/po/de.po              |  196 +-
src/bin/pg_config/po/es.po              |  185 +-
src/bin/pg_config/po/fr.po              |  129 +-
src/bin/pg_config/po/it.po              |  261 +-
src/bin/pg_config/po/ja.po              |  193 +-
src/bin/pg_config/po/pl.po              |  272 +
src/bin/pg_config/po/pt_BR.po           |  197 +-
src/bin/pg_config/po/ru.po              |  272 +-
src/bin/pg_config/po/zh_CN.po           |  147 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/nls.mk           |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/cs.po         |  427 +
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/de.po         |  324 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/es.po         |  197 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/fr.po         |  198 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/it.po         |  351 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/ja.po         |  209 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/pl.po         |  410 +
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/pt_BR.po      |  270 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/ru.po         |  398 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/zh_CN.po      |  216 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/nls.mk                   |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/cs.po                 |  858 +
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/de.po                 |  623 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/es.po                 |  517 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/fr.po                 |  501 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/it.po                 |  742 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/ja.po                 |  516 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/pl.po                 |  800 +
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/pt_BR.po              |  674 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/ru.po                 |  822 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/sv.po                 |  744 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/zh_CN.po              |  585 +-
src/bin/pg_dump/nls.mk                  |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_dump/po/cs.po                | 2542 +++
src/bin/pg_dump/po/de.po                | 3114 ++--
src/bin/pg_dump/po/es.po                | 3102 ++--
src/bin/pg_dump/po/fr.po                | 3601 +++--
src/bin/pg_dump/po/it.po                | 3015 ++--
src/bin/pg_dump/po/ja.po                | 3092 ++--
src/bin/pg_dump/po/pl.po                | 2306 +++
src/bin/pg_dump/po/pt_BR.po             | 2963 ++--
src/bin/pg_dump/po/ru.po                | 2688 +++
src/bin/pg_dump/po/zh_CN.po             | 3047 ++--
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/nls.mk             |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/cs.po           |  500 +
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/de.po           |  361 +-
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/es.po           |  251 +-
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/fr.po           |  212 +-
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/it.po           |  396 +-
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/ja.po           |  188 +-
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/pl.po           |  482 +
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/pt_BR.po        |  305 +-
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/ru.po           |  475 +-
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/zh_CN.po        |  259 +-
src/bin/psql/nls.mk                     |    2 +-
src/bin/psql/po/cs.po                   | 6250 ++++----
src/bin/psql/po/de.po                   | 6127 ++++----
src/bin/psql/po/es.po                   | 5813 ++++----
src/bin/psql/po/fr.po                   | 8230 +++++-----
src/bin/psql/po/it.po                   | 4387 +++++
src/bin/psql/po/ja.po                   | 5913 ++++----
src/bin/psql/po/pl.po                   | 4287 +++++
src/bin/psql/po/pt_BR.po                | 5683 ++++---
src/bin/psql/po/ru.po                   | 4550 ++++++
src/bin/psql/po/zh_CN.po                | 6786 +++++----
src/bin/psql/po/zh_TW.po                |    1 -
src/bin/scripts/nls.mk                  |    2 +-
src/bin/scripts/po/cs.po                | 1038 +-
src/bin/scripts/po/de.po                | 1069 +-
src/bin/scripts/po/es.po                | 1146 +-
src/bin/scripts/po/fr.po                | 1335 +-
src/bin/scripts/po/it.po                | 1178 +-
src/bin/scripts/po/ja.po                | 1046 +-
src/bin/scripts/po/pl.po                |  947 ++
src/bin/scripts/po/pt_BR.po             | 1052 +-
src/bin/scripts/po/ru.po                | 1032 ++
src/bin/scripts/po/zh_CN.po             | 1093 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/nls.mk      |    2 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/cs.po    |  173 +
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/de.po    |   34 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/es.po    |   38 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/fr.po    |    2 -
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/it.po    |   93 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/pl.po    |  174 +
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/pt_BR.po |   33 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/ru.po    |  181 +
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/zh_CN.po |   17 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/nls.mk      |    2 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/cs.po    |  675 +
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/de.po    |  344 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/es.po    |  295 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/fr.po    |  276 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/it.po    |  461 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/pl.po    |  649 +
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/pt_BR.po |  306 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/ru.po    |  678 +
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/zh_CN.po |  239 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/nls.mk             |    2 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/cs.po           |  716 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/de.po           |  668 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/es.po           |  568 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/fr.po           |  590 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/it.po           |  966 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/ja.po           |  530 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/pl.po           |  991 ++
src/interfaces/libpq/po/pt_BR.po        |  610 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/ru.po           | 1025 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/tr.po           |  482 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/zh_CN.po        |  520 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/zh_TW.po        |    1 -
src/pl/plperl/nls.mk                    |    2 +-
src/pl/plperl/po/cs.po                  |  212 +
src/pl/plperl/po/de.po                  |  123 +-
src/pl/plperl/po/es.po                  |  186 +-
src/pl/plperl/po/fr.po                  |  130 +-
src/pl/plperl/po/it.po                  |  190 +-
src/pl/plperl/po/ja.po                  |  151 +-
src/pl/plperl/po/pl.po                  |  190 +
src/pl/plperl/po/pt_BR.po               |   96 +-
src/pl/plperl/po/ro.po                  |  131 +-
src/pl/plperl/po/ru.po                  |  223 +
src/pl/plperl/po/tr.po                  |  127 +-
src/pl/plperl/po/zh_CN.po               |  128 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/nls.mk               |    2 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/cs.po             |  864 +
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/de.po             |  702 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/es.po             |  897 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/fr.po             | 1068 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/it.po             |  851 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/ja.po             |  821 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/pl.po             |  686 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/pt_BR.po          |  594 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/ro.po             |  519 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/ru.po             |  848 +
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/zh_CN.po          |  930 +-
src/pl/plpython/nls.mk                  |    2 +-
src/pl/plpython/po/cs.po                |  460 +
src/pl/plpython/po/de.po                |  515 +-
src/pl/plpython/po/es.po                |  534 +-
src/pl/plpython/po/fr.po                |  520 +-
src/pl/plpython/po/it.po                |  514 +-
src/pl/plpython/po/ja.po                |  519 +-
src/pl/plpython/po/pl.po                |  420 +
src/pl/plpython/po/pt_BR.po             |  520 +-
src/pl/plpython/po/ro.po                |  240 +-
src/pl/plpython/po/ru.po                |  463 +
src/pl/plpython/po/zh_CN.po             |  545 +-
src/pl/tcl/nls.mk                       |    2 +-
src/pl/tcl/po/cs.po                     |   57 +
src/pl/tcl/po/de.po                     |   22 +-
src/pl/tcl/po/es.po                     |   30 +-
src/pl/tcl/po/fr.po                     |    2 -
src/pl/tcl/po/it.po                     |   37 +-
src/pl/tcl/po/pl.po                     |   58 +
src/pl/tcl/po/pt_BR.po                  |   24 +-
src/pl/tcl/po/ru.po                     |   61 +
src/pl/tcl/po/zh_CN.po                  |   19 +-
192 files changed, 237989 insertions(+), 117704 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgsql-committers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-committers

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 09:33:25 -0400

> Translation updates

It looks like several of the buildfarm members have problems with this
commit.  I'm seeing failures like

gmake[2]: Entering directory `/usr/data/pgbuildfarm/buildroot/HEAD/pgsql.27779/src/backend'
msgfmt -o po/de.mo po/de.po
po/de.po:19996:4: parse error
po/de.po:19996: missing `msgstr' section
po/de.po:20001:4: parse error
po/de.po:20001: missing `msgstr' section
po/de.po:20006:4: parse error
po/de.po:20006: missing `msgstr' section
msgfmt: found 6 fatal errors
gmake[2]: *** [po/de.mo] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/data/pgbuildfarm/buildroot/HEAD/pgsql.27779/src/backend'

			regards, tom lane

---

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 11:01:56 -0400

> gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/data/pgbuildfarm/buildroot/HEAD/pgsql.27779/src/backend'

The failures are all the same NetBSD installation.  It's probably
running a very old gettext installation.  It might be useful to know
which version that is.

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 11:05:21 -0400

> running a very old gettext installation.  It might be useful to know

Some of the Windows machines are showing the same failure, though for
them it seems to show up as an "install" not "make" failure.

			regards, tom lane

---

From: Andrew Dunstan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 12:01:46 -0400

> them it seems to show up as an "install" not "make" failure.

Yes, because there are differences in the sequence of events between 
normal and MSVC builds.

But regardless of what the version is, should we really be imposing a 
new build tool version requirement at this stage of the cycle?

cheers

andrew

---

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 12:11:56 -0400

> them it seems to show up as an "install" not "make" failure.

OK, that supports that theory: the recommended downloads for Windows
lead you to gettext version 0.14.4 dated April 2005.

If you are going to roll the beta in the next few hours, please apply
the attached patch.  I will figure out a more permanent fix in the
coming days.

diff --git a/src/backend/po/de.po b/src/backend/po/de.po
index 574f816..3666920 100644
--- a/src/backend/po/de.po
+++ b/src/backend/po/de.po
@@ -19991,18 +19991,3 @@ msgstr "kann keinen Snapshot aus einer anderen Datenbank importieren"
 
 #~ msgid "argument number is out of range"
 #~ msgstr "Argumentnummer ist außerhalb des zulässigen Bereichs"
-
-#, fuzzy
-#~| msgid "received promote request"
-#~ msgid "received fast promote request"
-#~ msgstr "Anforderung zum Befördern empfangen"
-
-#, fuzzy
-#~| msgid "database with OID %u must be vacuumed within %u transactions"
-#~ msgid "database with OID %u must be vacuumed before %u more MultiXactId are used"
-#~ msgstr "Datenbank mit OID %u muss innerhalb von %u Transaktionen gevacuumt werden"
-
-#, fuzzy
-#~| msgid "database \"%s\" must be vacuumed within %u transactions"
-#~ msgid "database \"%s\" must be vacuumed before %u more MultiXactId are used"
-#~ msgstr "Datenbank „%s“ muss innerhalb von %u Transaktionen gevacuumt werden"
diff --git a/src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/cs.po b/src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/cs.po
index ea2a314..81554c8 100644
--- a/src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/cs.po
+++ b/src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/cs.po
@@ -828,10 +828,6 @@ msgstr "%s: integer_datetimes přepínač kompilace neodpovídá serveru\n"
 #~ msgstr ""
 #~ "%s: timeline mezi base backupem a streamovacím spojením neodpovídá\n"
 
-#~| msgid "%s: keepalive message is incorrect size: %d\n"
-#~ msgid "%s: keepalive message has incorrect size %d\n"
-#~ msgstr "%s: keepalive zpráva má neplatnou velikost: %d\n"
-
 #~ msgid "  --help                   show this help, then exit\n"
 #~ msgstr "  --help                   zobraz tuto nápovědu, poté skonči\n"

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 12:23:04 -0400

> the attached patch.  I will figure out a more permanent fix in the

OK, will do.

			regards, tom lane