Subject: pgsql: Translation updates

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 11:23:10 +0000

Translation updates

Source-Git-URL: https://git.postgresql.org/git/pgtranslation/messages.git
Source-Git-Hash: 8ae33814b61e2eabfaac363c777e0cbf346761de

Branch
------
REL_14_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/28ac6d0a99d57375dbd9bc2acd16fd1127502ef7

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/po/de.po                 | 1837 ++++++++++++++--------------
src/backend/po/fr.po                 | 1625 ++++++++++++-------------
src/backend/po/ja.po                 | 1140 +++++++++---------
src/backend/po/ru.po                 | 2175 +++++++++++++++++-----------------
src/backend/po/sv.po                 | 1943 +++++++++++++++---------------
src/bin/initdb/po/ru.po              |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_archivecleanup/po/ru.po   |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/ru.po       |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_config/po/ru.po           |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/ru.po      |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/ru.po              |    8 +-
src/bin/pg_dump/po/ru.po             |  174 +--
src/bin/pg_resetwal/po/ru.po         |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_rewind/po/ru.po           |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_test_fsync/po/ru.po       |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_test_timing/po/ru.po      |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_upgrade/po/ru.po          |   52 +-
src/bin/pg_verifybackup/po/ru.po     |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_waldump/po/ru.po          |    4 +-
src/bin/psql/po/de.po                | 1413 +++++++++++-----------
src/bin/psql/po/fr.po                | 1429 +++++++++++-----------
src/bin/psql/po/ja.po                | 1192 ++++++++++---------
src/bin/psql/po/ru.po                | 1024 ++++++++--------
src/bin/psql/po/sv.po                | 1433 +++++++++++-----------
src/bin/scripts/po/ru.po             |    4 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/ru.po |    4 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/ru.po |    4 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/ja.po        |    6 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/ru.po        |   12 +-
src/pl/plperl/po/ru.po               |    4 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/ru.po          |   12 +-
src/pl/plpython/po/ru.po             |    4 +-
src/pl/tcl/po/ru.po                  |    4 +-
33 files changed, 7810 insertions(+), 7733 deletions(-)