Subject: pgsql: Translation updates

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 14:55:30 +0000

Translation updates

Source-Git-URL: git://git.postgresql.org/git/pgtranslation/messages.git
Source-Git-Hash: 93d2eb7f662bb15429730cecaaa4280298a4c50b

Branch
------
REL9_2_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/f4935327249923c7c88719ccdae5ca472d1d8767

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/po/de.po                 | 1297 ++++++++++++++++---------------
src/backend/po/es.po                 | 1424 +++++++++++++++++-----------------
src/backend/po/ru.po                 | 1263 +++++++++++++++---------------
src/bin/initdb/po/es.po              |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/es.po       |  110 +--
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/ru.po       |  104 +--
src/bin/pg_config/po/es.po           |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/es.po      |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/es.po              |   26 +-
src/bin/pg_dump/po/es.po             |   52 +-
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/es.po        |  212 ++---
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/ru.po        |  220 +++---
src/bin/psql/po/es.po                |  704 +++++++++--------
src/bin/psql/po/ru.po                |  702 ++++++++---------
src/bin/scripts/po/es.po             |    6 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/es.po |    2 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/es.po |   78 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/ru.po |   78 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/es.po        |  182 +++--
src/interfaces/libpq/po/ru.po        |  178 ++---
src/pl/plperl/po/es.po               |   74 +-
src/pl/plperl/po/ru.po               |   74 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/es.po          |    2 +-
src/pl/plpython/po/es.po             |    8 +-
src/pl/tcl/po/es.po                  |    2 +-
25 files changed, 3414 insertions(+), 3390 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgsql-committers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-committers