Subject: pgsql: Translation updates

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2026 13:09:00 +0000

Translation updates

Source-Git-URL: https://git.postgresql.org/git/pgtranslation/messages.git
Source-Git-Hash: 8edd578f1856e2ac142bb3bb7090ec0a58cd8ac6

Branch
------
REL_18_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/1598d06b1490f7ed3a753c688620187403188ed9

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/po/de.po              |  531 +++----
src/backend/po/ja.po              | 2852 +++++++++++++++++++------------------
src/backend/po/ka.po              | 1750 ++++++++++++-----------
src/backend/po/ru.po              |  536 +++----
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/fr.po    |   70 +-
src/bin/pg_combinebackup/po/fr.po |   43 +-
src/bin/pg_combinebackup/po/ka.po |   89 +-
src/bin/pg_dump/po/fr.po          |  811 +++++------
src/bin/pg_dump/po/ja.po          |  437 +++---
src/bin/pg_resetwal/po/fr.po      |  257 ++--
src/bin/pg_rewind/po/ru.po        |   13 +-
src/bin/psql/po/fr.po             | 1654 ++++++++++-----------
src/interfaces/libpq/po/fr.po     |  913 +++++++-----
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/ru.po       |  106 +-
14 files changed, 5204 insertions(+), 4858 deletions(-)