Subject: pgsql: Translation updates

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 17:52:58 +0000

Translation updates

Source-Git-URL: git://git.postgresql.org/git/pgtranslation/messages.git
Source-Git-Hash: 1bde68354ce9389733ebee17e76817f3bda1edf1

Branch
------
REL9_4_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/0a5dcba2abc68996a22387f1186889447a4126ce

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/po/de.po                 | 1186 +++++++++++++--------------
src/backend/po/fr.po                 | 1388 +++++++++++++++----------------
src/backend/po/it.po                 |   21 +-
src/backend/po/ru.po                 | 1489 +++++++++++++++++-----------------
src/bin/initdb/po/fr.po              |    2 +-
src/bin/initdb/po/it.po              |   29 +-
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/it.po       |   19 +-
src/bin/pg_config/po/it.po           |   40 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/it.po      |   27 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/fr.po              |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/it.po              |   22 +-
src/bin/pg_dump/po/it.po             |   29 +-
src/bin/pg_dump/po/ru.po             |  174 ++--
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/fr.po        |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/it.po        |    2 +-
src/bin/psql/po/de.po                |   72 +-
src/bin/psql/po/it.po                |   30 +-
src/bin/psql/po/ru.po                |   80 +-
src/bin/scripts/po/it.po             |   32 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/it.po |  111 ++-
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/ru.po |    4 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/de.po |  147 ++--
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/it.po |   23 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/ru.po |   24 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/it.po        |   95 +--
src/interfaces/libpq/po/ru.po        |   57 +-
src/pl/plperl/po/it.po               |   22 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/it.po          |   22 +-
src/pl/plpython/po/it.po             |   22 +-
src/pl/tcl/po/it.po                  |   21 +-
30 files changed, 2604 insertions(+), 2590 deletions(-)