Subject: pgsql: Translation updates

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2026 14:18:53 +0000

Translation updates

Source-Git-URL: https://git.postgresql.org/git/pgtranslation/messages.git
Source-Git-Hash: 1d1a9da458df0b05f3ca2951f42b00f61ecbedc3

Branch
------
REL_16_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/2104e68de1df01c0da67835327d578de63fc21f2

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/po/de.po                 | 2401 ++++++++++-----------
src/backend/po/es.po                 | 2407 ++++++++++-----------
src/backend/po/ja.po                 | 1203 +++++------
src/backend/po/ru.po                 | 2417 ++++++++++-----------
src/backend/po/sv.po                 | 3091 +++++++++++++--------------
src/backend/po/uk.po                 | 3859 +++++++++++++++++-----------------
src/bin/initdb/po/es.po              |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_amcheck/po/es.po          |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_archivecleanup/po/es.po   |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/es.po       |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/ru.po       |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/uk.po       |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_checksums/po/es.po        |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_config/po/es.po           |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/es.po      |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/es.po              |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_dump/po/es.po             |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_dump/po/ru.po             |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_dump/po/uk.po             |  950 +++++----
src/bin/pg_resetwal/po/de.po         |  231 +-
src/bin/pg_resetwal/po/es.po         |  231 +-
src/bin/pg_resetwal/po/ja.po         |  236 ++-
src/bin/pg_resetwal/po/ru.po         |  239 ++-
src/bin/pg_resetwal/po/sv.po         |  245 +--
src/bin/pg_resetwal/po/uk.po         |  233 +-
src/bin/pg_rewind/po/es.po           |    9 +-
src/bin/pg_rewind/po/ru.po           |   13 +-
src/bin/pg_rewind/po/sv.po           |  197 +-
src/bin/pg_test_fsync/po/es.po       |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_test_timing/po/es.po      |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_upgrade/po/es.po          |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_upgrade/po/uk.po          |  174 +-
src/bin/pg_verifybackup/po/es.po     |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_waldump/po/es.po          |    2 +-
src/bin/psql/po/de.po                | 1627 +++++++-------
src/bin/psql/po/es.po                | 1627 +++++++-------
src/bin/psql/po/ja.po                | 1629 +++++++-------
src/bin/psql/po/ru.po                | 1631 +++++++-------
src/bin/psql/po/sv.po                | 1714 +++++++--------
src/bin/psql/po/uk.po                | 2304 ++++++++++----------
src/bin/scripts/po/es.po             |    2 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/es.po |    2 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/es.po |    2 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/de.po        |  386 ++--
src/interfaces/libpq/po/es.po        |  351 ++--
src/interfaces/libpq/po/fr.po        |    2 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/ja.po        |  391 ++--
src/interfaces/libpq/po/ru.po        |  358 ++--
src/interfaces/libpq/po/sv.po        |  392 ++--
src/interfaces/libpq/po/uk.po        |  388 ++--
src/pl/plperl/po/es.po               |    2 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/es.po          |    2 +-
src/pl/plpython/po/es.po             |    2 +-
src/pl/tcl/po/es.po                  |    2 +-
54 files changed, 15690 insertions(+), 15296 deletions(-)