Subject: pgsql: Translation updates

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 11:23:10 +0000

Translation updates

Source-Git-URL: https://git.postgresql.org/git/pgtranslation/messages.git
Source-Git-Hash: c0b6943fdf3e16682c81db112bff4cb0f67b71fc

Branch
------
REL_12_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/bc9edc6b59aceee6fa40fbd74a1ee2b5f1546073

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/po/de.po                 | 1383 ++++++++++++++--------------
src/backend/po/fr.po                 | 1259 ++++++++++++-------------
src/backend/po/ja.po                 |  910 +++++++++---------
src/backend/po/ru.po                 | 1686 +++++++++++++++++-----------------
src/backend/po/sv.po                 | 1551 +++++++++++++++----------------
src/bin/initdb/po/ru.po              |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_archivecleanup/po/ru.po   |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/ru.po       |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_config/po/ru.po           |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/ru.po      |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/ru.po              |    8 +-
src/bin/pg_dump/po/ru.po             |  164 ++--
src/bin/pg_resetwal/po/ru.po         |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_rewind/po/ru.po           |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_test_fsync/po/ru.po       |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_test_timing/po/ru.po      |    4 +-
src/bin/pg_upgrade/po/ru.po          |   52 +-
src/bin/pg_waldump/po/ru.po          |    4 +-
src/bin/psql/po/de.po                | 1546 +++++++++++++++----------------
src/bin/psql/po/fr.po                | 1562 +++++++++++++++----------------
src/bin/psql/po/ja.po                |  735 ++++++++-------
src/bin/psql/po/ru.po                |  758 +++++++--------
src/bin/psql/po/sv.po                | 1550 +++++++++++++++----------------
src/bin/scripts/po/ru.po             |    4 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/ru.po |    4 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/ru.po |    4 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/ja.po        |    6 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/ru.po        |    8 +-
src/pl/plperl/po/ru.po               |    4 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/ru.po          |   12 +-
src/pl/plpython/po/ru.po             |    4 +-
src/pl/tcl/po/ru.po                  |    4 +-
32 files changed, 6660 insertions(+), 6594 deletions(-)