Subject: pgsql: Translation updates

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 05:18:11 +0000

Translation updates

Branch
------
REL9_0_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/8269e4091c45f05d92a7b22a3d5bf96e197bf45b

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/po/de.po                 |  394 +++++++++---------
src/backend/po/fr.po                 |  403 +++++++++---------
src/backend/po/it.po                 |  764 +++++++++++++++++-----------------
src/bin/initdb/po/cs.po              |   18 +-
src/bin/pg_config/po/cs.po           |   19 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/cs.po      |   16 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/cs.po              |   18 +-
src/bin/pg_dump/po/cs.po             |   17 +-
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/cs.po        |   28 +-
src/bin/psql/po/cs.po                |   24 +-
src/bin/scripts/po/cs.po             |   18 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/cs.po |   17 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/cs.po |   14 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/cs.po        |  161 +++----
src/pl/plperl/po/cs.po               |   10 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/cs.po          |   11 +-
src/pl/plpython/po/cs.po             |   10 +-
src/pl/tcl/po/cs.po                  |   12 +-
18 files changed, 994 insertions(+), 960 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgsql-committers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-committers