Subject: pgsql: Translation updates

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2026 13:09:00 +0000

Translation updates

Source-Git-URL: https://git.postgresql.org/git/pgtranslation/messages.git
Source-Git-Hash: 955e432be7f4e3d1e60d9650f3f22406b0b0d497

Branch
------
REL_17_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/0546d90442f7226076d474045d3a287e20325fee

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/po/de.po              |  516 ++++----
src/backend/po/ja.po              | 2542 +++++++++++++++++++------------------
src/backend/po/ru.po              |  523 ++++----
src/bin/pg_combinebackup/po/fr.po |  165 +--
src/bin/pg_resetwal/po/fr.po      |  249 ++--
src/bin/pg_rewind/po/ru.po        |   13 +-
src/bin/psql/po/fr.po             | 1642 ++++++++++++------------
src/interfaces/libpq/po/fr.po     |  408 +++---
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/ru.po       |  106 +-
9 files changed, 3133 insertions(+), 3031 deletions(-)