Subject: pgsql: Translation updates

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 13:02:08 +0000

Translation updates

Branch
------
REL8_3_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/42a7beaadb55f98829b4839e8fef927d63249643

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/po/de.po          |  461 ++++++++++----------
src/backend/po/fr.po          |  575 +++++++++++++-------------
src/backend/po/ru.po          |   78 ++--
src/bin/pg_dump/po/de.po      |  586 +++++++++++++-------------
src/bin/pg_dump/po/fr.po      |  950 +++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
src/bin/pg_dump/po/ru.po      |   76 ++--
src/bin/psql/po/fr.po         |   22 +-
src/bin/psql/po/pt_BR.po      |   22 +-
src/bin/psql/po/ru.po         |   24 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/de.po |  119 +++---
src/interfaces/libpq/po/fr.po |  146 ++++---
11 files changed, 1546 insertions(+), 1513 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgsql-committers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-committers