Subject: pgsql: Translation updates

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 14:55:30 +0000

Translation updates

Source-Git-URL: git://git.postgresql.org/git/pgtranslation/messages.git
Source-Git-Hash: 2561773c3baa001b5f30ba5ff1b1d7304f1ba4fc

Branch
------
REL9_4_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/71ebf9b6bc217fc780b6104973e815d5ca3717d0

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/po/de.po                 | 2112 ++++++++++++++++---------------
src/backend/po/es.po                 | 1748 +++++++++++++-------------
src/backend/po/fr.po                 | 2307 +++++++++++++++++-----------------
src/backend/po/ru.po                 | 1553 ++++++++++++-----------
src/bin/initdb/po/es.po              |    8 +-
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/es.po       |  131 +-
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/ru.po       |  124 +-
src/bin/pg_config/po/es.po           |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/es.po      |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/es.po              |    8 +-
src/bin/pg_dump/po/es.po             |  312 ++---
src/bin/pg_dump/po/ru.po             |  271 ++--
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/es.po        |  238 ++--
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/ru.po        |  246 ++--
src/bin/psql/po/es.po                |  767 +++++------
src/bin/psql/po/ru.po                |  763 +++++------
src/bin/scripts/po/es.po             |    6 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/es.po |    2 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/es.po |   78 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/ru.po |   78 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/es.po        |  212 ++--
src/interfaces/libpq/po/ru.po        |  208 ++-
src/pl/plperl/po/es.po               |   76 +-
src/pl/plperl/po/ru.po               |   76 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/es.po          |    2 +-
src/pl/plpython/po/es.po             |    2 +-
src/pl/tcl/po/es.po                  |    2 +-
27 files changed, 5709 insertions(+), 5625 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgsql-committers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-committers