Subject: pgsql: Translation updates

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2023 11:23:10 +0000

Translation updates

Source-Git-URL: https://git.postgresql.org/git/pgtranslation/messages.git
Source-Git-Hash: 3748d8972214a3d1e316cffc19824cd948e9e2d8

Branch
------
REL_15_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/ec16eac8dabcd80559dcc6aeec48c0b57fb8b2bd

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/po/de.po          | 1625 +++++++++++-----------
src/backend/po/fr.po          | 2970 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------
src/backend/po/ja.po          | 2412 ++++++++++++++++-----------------
src/backend/po/ru.po          | 2315 ++++++++++++++++----------------
src/backend/po/sv.po          | 1551 +++++++++++----------
src/bin/pg_dump/po/ru.po      |  184 +--
src/bin/pg_upgrade/po/ru.po   |   52 +-
src/bin/psql/po/de.po         | 1583 +++++++++++-----------
src/bin/psql/po/fr.po         | 1599 +++++++++++-----------
src/bin/psql/po/ja.po         |  851 ++++++------
src/bin/psql/po/ru.po         | 1171 ++++++++--------
src/bin/psql/po/sv.po         |  888 ++++++------
src/interfaces/libpq/po/ja.po |    6 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/ru.po |   18 +-
14 files changed, 9044 insertions(+), 8181 deletions(-)