Subject: pgsql: Translation updates

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 15:19:58 +0000

Translation updates

Source-Git-URL: git://git.postgresql.org/git/pgtranslation/messages.git
Source-Git-Hash: 2c7265d5e5c1d7858c6636bd366f28c41ed5173e

Branch
------
REL9_5_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/ffaa8bcf0e65f7f8095d04aeaba6953e52af8c12

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/po/de.po                    | 1848 ++++++++++++-------------
src/backend/po/pl.po                    | 2292 ++++++++++++++++---------------
src/backend/po/ru.po                    | 2254 +++++++++++++++---------------
src/bin/initdb/po/ru.po                 |  339 +++--
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/ru.po          |  454 +++---
src/bin/pg_config/po/ru.po              |   41 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/ru.po         |   35 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/ru.po                 |  308 ++---
src/bin/pg_dump/po/de.po                |  502 +++----
src/bin/pg_dump/po/pl.po                |  753 +++++-----
src/bin/pg_dump/po/pt_BR.po             |  717 +++++-----
src/bin/pg_dump/po/ru.po                |  548 ++++----
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/ru.po           |   43 +-
src/bin/pg_rewind/po/de.po              |  150 +-
src/bin/pg_rewind/po/pt_BR.po           |  135 +-
src/bin/pg_rewind/po/ru.po              |  160 ++-
src/bin/psql/po/de.po                   | 1640 +++++++++++-----------
src/bin/psql/po/ru.po                   | 1679 +++++++++++-----------
src/bin/scripts/po/ru.po                |  219 ++-
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/ru.po    |  107 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/de.po    |  177 +--
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/es.po    |   89 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/fr.po    |  249 ++--
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/it.po    |  177 +--
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/pl.po    |  187 ++-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/pt_BR.po |   89 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/ru.po    |  191 ++-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/zh_CN.po |  223 ++-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/ru.po           |  459 +++----
src/interfaces/libpq/po/zh_CN.po        |    4 +-
src/pl/plperl/po/ru.po                  |   60 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/ru.po             |  365 +++--
src/pl/plpython/po/ru.po                |   30 +-
src/pl/tcl/po/ru.po                     |   15 +-
34 files changed, 8247 insertions(+), 8292 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgsql-committers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-committers