Subject: pgsql: Translation updates

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 14:55:30 +0000

Translation updates

Source-Git-URL: git://git.postgresql.org/git/pgtranslation/messages.git
Source-Git-Hash: bb30ba75db8403a9ce4fb8ba6b7c3fe42ac4069e

Branch
------
REL9_5_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/dbe17366ee4367f5c2b3ecefd78db2d120d64677

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/po/de.po                 | 1809 +++++++++++------------
src/backend/po/es.po                 | 2048 ++++++++++++--------------
src/backend/po/fr.po                 | 2607 +++++++++++++++++-----------------
src/backend/po/ru.po                 | 1724 +++++++++++-----------
src/bin/initdb/po/es.po              |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/es.po       |  128 +-
src/bin/pg_basebackup/po/ru.po       |  122 +-
src/bin/pg_config/po/es.po           |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/po/es.po      |    2 +-
src/bin/pg_ctl/po/es.po              |   21 +-
src/bin/pg_dump/po/es.po             |  321 ++---
src/bin/pg_dump/po/ru.po             |  281 ++--
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/es.po        |  236 +--
src/bin/pg_resetxlog/po/ru.po        |  244 ++--
src/bin/pg_rewind/po/es.po           |   51 +-
src/bin/pg_rewind/po/ru.po           |   48 +-
src/bin/psql/po/es.po                |  878 ++++++------
src/bin/psql/po/ru.po                |  845 +++++------
src/bin/scripts/po/es.po             |    6 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/ecpglib/po/es.po |    2 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/es.po |   83 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/po/ru.po |   78 +-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/es.po        |  207 ++-
src/interfaces/libpq/po/ru.po        |  210 ++-
src/pl/plperl/po/es.po               |   86 +-
src/pl/plperl/po/ru.po               |   86 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/po/es.po          |    2 +-
src/pl/plpython/po/es.po             |   13 +-
src/pl/tcl/po/es.po                  |    2 +-
29 files changed, 5936 insertions(+), 6208 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgsql-committers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-committers