Subject: pgsql: Last-minute updates for release notes.

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2017 15:47:09 +0000

Last-minute updates for release notes.

Security: CVE-2017-7546, CVE-2017-7547, CVE-2017-7548

Branch
------
REL9_4_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/5bb8162e45e3604a0f29825f792594f6ab2a7973

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/release-9.2.sgml | 199 +++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
doc/src/sgml/release-9.3.sgml | 199 +++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
doc/src/sgml/release-9.4.sgml | 213 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
3 files changed, 398 insertions(+), 213 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgsql-committers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-committers