Subject: pgsql: Last-minute updates for release notes.

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2017 15:47:09 +0000

Last-minute updates for release notes.

Security: CVE-2017-7546, CVE-2017-7547, CVE-2017-7548

Branch
------
REL9_6_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/57b995a9a4650cd294e1017946af54aabbbfe146

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/release-9.2.sgml | 199 ++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
doc/src/sgml/release-9.3.sgml | 199 ++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
doc/src/sgml/release-9.4.sgml | 213 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
doc/src/sgml/release-9.5.sgml | 213 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
doc/src/sgml/release-9.6.sgml | 238 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
5 files changed, 707 insertions(+), 355 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgsql-committers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-committers