Subject: pgsql: Revert "Skip .DS_Store files in server side utils"

From: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 13:12:10 +0000

Revert "Skip .DS_Store files in server side utils"

This reverts commit d3fdfdcd1c7f1b714a9a85b893d2c5afc60bea91.
Per failure reports from the buildfarm.

Branch
------
REL_13_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/077dec8b6c19152fb3f200610a89c5f71e4045ee

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/protocol.sgml                   |  2 +-
doc/src/sgml/ref/pg_basebackup.sgml          |  3 +--
doc/src/sgml/ref/pg_rewind.sgml              |  5 ++---
src/backend/replication/basebackup.c         |  4 ----
src/bin/pg_basebackup/t/010_pg_basebackup.pl | 16 ----------------
src/bin/pg_checksums/pg_checksums.c          |  4 ----
src/bin/pg_checksums/t/002_actions.pl        |  7 -------
src/bin/pg_rewind/filemap.c                  |  4 ----
src/bin/pg_rewind/t/003_extrafiles.pl        |  5 -----
9 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)