Subject: pgsql: Revert "Skip .DS_Store files in server side utils"

From: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 13:11:21 +0000

Revert "Skip .DS_Store files in server side utils"

This reverts commit aeee173d229232f94acc61e7bfe81d40f56e478e.
Per failure reports from the buildfarm.

Branch
------
REL_14_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/99cd749ce267fd9c0f6461b282f84f65ed9d8535

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/protocol.sgml                   |  2 +-
doc/src/sgml/ref/pg_basebackup.sgml          |  3 +--
doc/src/sgml/ref/pg_rewind.sgml              |  5 ++---
src/backend/replication/basebackup.c         |  4 ----
src/bin/pg_basebackup/t/010_pg_basebackup.pl | 16 ----------------
src/bin/pg_checksums/pg_checksums.c          |  4 ----
src/bin/pg_checksums/t/002_actions.pl        |  7 -------
src/bin/pg_rewind/filemap.c                  |  4 ----
src/bin/pg_rewind/t/003_extrafiles.pl        |  5 -----
9 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 14:40:21 +0200

> Per failure reports from the buildfarm.

I think you jumped the gun on this one.  As far as I can tell, the
problem was this:

t/020_pg_receivewal.pl ... ok
# Looks like you planned 109 tests but ran 110.

So there was nothing actually wrong, you just needed to update the
number of tests in the plan.

Example report:
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=serinus&dt=2024-02-13%2013%3A11%3A26

-- 
Álvaro Herrera               48°01'N 7°57'E  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
Si no sabes adonde vas, es muy probable que acabes en otra parte.