Subject: pgsql: doc: Remove links to further reading from pgcrypto docs

From: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 10:12:41 +0000

doc: Remove links to further reading from pgcrypto docs

The pgcrypto docs contained a set of links for useful reading and
technical references. These sets of links were however not actively
curated and had stale content and dead links. Rather than investing
time into maintining these, this removes them altogether since there
are lots of resources online which are actively maintained.

Backpatch to all supported versions since these links have been in
the docs for a long time.

Reported-by: Hanefi Onaldi <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/[email-masked]
Backpatch-through: v12

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/b8f9e7772595bf8527ded33884d5ed9f16e0653d

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/pgcrypto.sgml | 66 ----------------------------------------------
1 file changed, 66 deletions(-)