Subject: pgsql: Doc: correct minor error in back-branch release notes.

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 16:58:41 +0000

Doc: correct minor error in back-branch release notes.

Commits 1b2c6b756 et al affected the core BRIN "bloom" opclasses,
not contrib/bloom.  This only corrected a bad assertion so it's not
too significant to end users, but since we documented it we should
do so accurately.

Spotted by Takatsuka Haruka.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/[email-masked]

Branch
------
REL_16_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/5ad6c7218e1cef1a9098594e62df0d5e233be372

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/release-16.sgml | 33 +++++++++++++++++++--------------
1 file changed, 19 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)