Subject: pgsql: Revise MERGE documentation

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 17:20:04 +0000

Revise MERGE documentation

Add a note about the additional privileges required after the fix in
4989ce72644b (wording per Tom Lane); also change marked-up mentions of
"target_table_name" to be simply "the target table" or the like.  Also,
note that "join_condition" is scouted for requisite privileges.

Backpatch to 15.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/[email-masked]

Branch
------
REL_15_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/172d7f7e666ee0612b7d56d7b73a7ebc98476a66

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/ref/merge.sgml | 50 +++++++++++++++++++++++----------------------
1 file changed, 26 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)