Subject: pgsql: Fix unintentional behavior change in commit e9931bfb75.

From: Jeff Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2024 06:03:48 +0000

Fix unintentional behavior change in commit e9931bfb75.

Prior to that commit, there was special case to use ASCII case mapping
behavior for the libc provider with a single-byte encoding when that's
the default collation. Commit e9931bfb75 mistakenly eliminated that
special case; this commit restores it.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/[email-masked]

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/e3fa2b037c6f0f435838e99200050dc54c306085

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/utils/adt/formatting.c | 30 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
src/backend/utils/adt/like.c       |  2 ++
src/backend/utils/adt/pg_locale.c  |  2 ++
src/include/utils/pg_locale.h      |  1 +
4 files changed, 30 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)