Subject: pgsql: Use PRI?64 instead of "ll?" in format strings (continued).

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2025 09:54:40 +0000

Use PRI?64 instead of "ll?" in format strings (continued).

Continuation of work started in commit 15a79c73, after initial trial.

Author: Thomas Munro <[email-masked]>
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/b936d2fb-590d-49c3-a615-92c3a88c6c19%40eisentraut.org

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/a0ed19e0a9efe93b3b83d6e3fe8f77656be253a2

Modified Files
--------------
contrib/file_fdw/file_fdw.c                        | 20 ++++----
contrib/pageinspect/btreefuncs.c                   |  6 +--
contrib/pageinspect/hashfuncs.c                    |  4 +-
contrib/pg_prewarm/pg_prewarm.c                    |  8 ++--
src/backend/access/brin/brin.c                     |  7 ++-
src/backend/access/heap/vacuumlazy.c               | 44 ++++++++---------
src/backend/access/rmgrdesc/clogdesc.c             |  6 +--
src/backend/access/rmgrdesc/committsdesc.c         |  6 +--
src/backend/access/rmgrdesc/mxactdesc.c            |  2 +-
src/backend/access/rmgrdesc/xactdesc.c             |  4 +-
src/backend/access/transam/multixact.c             | 28 +++++------
src/backend/access/transam/slru.c                  |  3 +-
src/backend/access/transam/xloginsert.c            |  8 ++--
src/backend/access/transam/xlogreader.c            |  6 +--
src/backend/backup/basebackup_incremental.c        |  6 +--
src/backend/backup/walsummaryfuncs.c               |  2 +-
src/backend/catalog/catalog.c                      | 12 ++---
src/backend/commands/analyze.c                     | 18 +++----
src/backend/commands/copy.c                        |  4 +-
src/backend/commands/copyfrom.c                    | 36 +++++++-------
src/backend/commands/copyfromparse.c               |  8 ++--
src/backend/commands/explain.c                     | 54 ++++++++++-----------
src/backend/commands/sequence.c                    | 56 +++++++++++-----------
src/backend/commands/vacuum.c                      |  4 +-
src/backend/replication/logical/logical.c          | 18 +++----
src/backend/replication/slot.c                     |  6 +--
src/backend/storage/ipc/ipc.c                      |  4 +-
src/backend/storage/ipc/signalfuncs.c              |  6 +--
src/backend/utils/activity/pgstat.c                | 16 +++----
src/backend/utils/activity/pgstat_replslot.c       |  4 +-
src/backend/utils/activity/pgstat_shmem.c          |  4 +-
src/backend/utils/activity/pgstat_xact.c           |  4 +-
src/backend/utils/adt/datetime.c                   | 24 +++++-----
src/backend/utils/adt/varlena.c                    |  8 ++--
src/backend/utils/adt/xid8funcs.c                  |  4 +-
src/backend/utils/error/csvlog.c                   |  2 +-
src/backend/utils/error/elog.c                     |  8 ++--
src/backend/utils/error/jsonlog.c                  |  4 +-
src/backend/utils/mmgr/mcxt.c                      | 16 +++----
src/backend/utils/sort/logtape.c                   | 16 +++----
src/backend/utils/sort/tuplesort.c                 |  8 ++--
src/bin/pg_basebackup/pg_createsubscriber.c        | 10 ++--
src/bin/pg_combinebackup/pg_combinebackup.c        | 15 +++---
src/bin/pg_combinebackup/write_manifest.c          |  3 +-
src/bin/pg_controldata/pg_controldata.c            |  4 +-
src/bin/pg_resetwal/pg_resetwal.c                  |  4 +-
src/bin/pg_rewind/libpq_source.c                   |  8 ++--
src/bin/pg_verifybackup/astreamer_verify.c         | 16 +++----
src/bin/pg_verifybackup/pg_verifybackup.c          | 11 ++---
src/fe_utils/print.c                               | 10 ++--
src/include/lib/radixtree.h                        |  6 +--
.../test_copy_callbacks/test_copy_callbacks.c      |  4 +-
src/test/modules/test_slru/test_slru.c             |  8 ++--
src/test/modules/xid_wraparound/xid_wraparound.c   | 10 ++--
54 files changed, 302 insertions(+), 311 deletions(-)