Subject: pgsql: doc: Correct description of values used in FSM for indexes

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2025 01:21:17 +0000

doc: Correct description of values used in FSM for indexes

The implementation of FSM for indexes is simpler than heap, where 0 is
used to track if a page is in-use and (BLCKSZ - 1) if a page is free.
One comment in indexfsm.c and one description in the documentation of
pg_freespacemap were incorrect about that.

Author: Alex Friedman <[email-masked]>
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/[email-masked]
Backpatch-through: 13

Branch
------
REL_14_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/b209856b6224ae9516e49690eb49101b4309846a

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/pgfreespacemap.sgml         | 2 +-
src/backend/storage/freespace/indexfsm.c | 2 +-
2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)