Subject: pgsql: Fix code comment

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2025 12:47:19 +0000

Fix code comment

The changes made in commit d2b4b4c2259 contained incorrect comments:
They said that certain forward declarations were necessary to "avoid
including pathnodes.h here", but the file is itself pathnodes.h!  So
change the comment to just say it's a forward declaration in one case,
and in the other case we don't need the declaration at all because it
already appeared earlier in the file.

Branch
------
REL_16_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/548184dd16d5f817e5d48ffe049acc2fda2fc86a

Modified Files
--------------
src/include/nodes/pathnodes.h | 3 +--
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)