Subject: pgsql: pgcrypto: Tweak error message for incorrect session key length

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2026 03:19:23 +0000

pgcrypto: Tweak error message for incorrect session key length

The error message added in 379695d3cc70 referred to the public key being
too long.  This is confusing as it is in fact the session key included
in a PGP message which is too long.  This is harmless, but let's be
precise about what is wrong.

Per offline report.

Reported-by: Zsolt Parragi <[email-masked]>
Backpatch-through: 14

Branch
------
REL_15_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/0bc0fc789dcf3f60e571f9ce749c1168134de70d

Modified Files
--------------
contrib/pgcrypto/expected/pgp-pubkey-session.out | 2 +-
contrib/pgcrypto/px.c                            | 2 +-
2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)