Subject: pgsql: pgcrypto: Tweak error message for incorrect session key length

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2026 03:19:23 +0000

pgcrypto: Tweak error message for incorrect session key length

The error message added in 379695d3cc70 referred to the public key being
too long.  This is confusing as it is in fact the session key included
in a PGP message which is too long.  This is harmless, but let's be
precise about what is wrong.

Per offline report.

Reported-by: Zsolt Parragi <[email-masked]>
Backpatch-through: 14

Branch
------
REL_17_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/74b993a000f390afc4a27e08f365d14812df8d4f

Modified Files
--------------
contrib/pgcrypto/expected/pgp-pubkey-session.out | 2 +-
contrib/pgcrypto/px.c                            | 2 +-
2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)