Subject: pgsql: injection_points: Move some structs to new header injection_poin

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2026 02:12:07 +0000

injection_points: Move some structs to new header injection_points.h

This commit moves the definitions of InjectionPointConditionType and
InjectionPointCondition into a new header local to the test module
injection_points.h, so as these can be shared across more files in the
module.  A patch for a bug fix is under discussion, whose proposed test
will benefit from this refactoring.

Backpatch down to where the module exists, as this should be useful for
future bug fixes, even cases unrelated to the thread where this change
has been discussed.

Author: Andrey Borodin <[email-masked]>
Author: Vlad Lesin <[email-masked]>
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/[email-masked]
Backpatch-through: 17

Branch
------
REL_17_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/01a479745488533aaa2c23d021c1f535a910ed07

Modified Files
--------------
.../modules/injection_points/injection_points.c    | 25 +---------------
.../modules/injection_points/injection_points.h    | 33 ++++++++++++++++++++++
2 files changed, 34 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)