Subject: pgsql: Fix copy-paste error in hash_record_extended()

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2026 03:48:28 +0000

Fix copy-paste error in hash_record_extended()

The code failed to initialize the second isnull argument passed to
FunctionCallInvoke().  This is harmless for existing in-core extended
hash support functions, since FunctionCallInvoke() does not use the
value (note that all the in-core extended hash functions are strict),
examining only the argument values.  However, extension-provided
extended hash functions could be affected if they inspect
PG_ARGISNULL(1).

Oversight in 01e658fa74cb.

Author: Man Zeng <[email-masked]>
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/[email-masked]
Backpatch-through: 14

Branch
------
REL_17_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/203e238bbe8a2b5357157ae2e4b0c7f7a6b5b94d

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/utils/adt/rowtypes.c | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)