Subject: pgsql: pg_locale_libc.c: add guards to ctype methods.

From: Jeff Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2026 01:23:03 +0000

pg_locale_libc.c: add guards to ctype methods.

Necessary for 16-bit wchar_t platforms (Windows).

Other guards are just defensive. Also correct style issue with
branches.

Reported-by: Noah Misch <[email-masked]>
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/[email-masked]
Backpatch-through: 19

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/dbbeafe61ad049c8881aa82575ecf3e89d707ce3

Modified Files
--------------
src/backend/utils/adt/pg_locale_libc.c | 52 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
1 file changed, 48 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)