Subject: pgsql: ssl: Include limits.h to get INT_MAX when using LibreSSL

From: Heikki Linnakangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2026 15:51:22 +0000

ssl: Include limits.h to get INT_MAX when using LibreSSL

When compiling against OpenSSL, the <limits.h> header is indirectly
included via openssl/ossl_typ.h from openssl/conf.h, but the LibreSSL
version of ossl_typ.h does not include <limits.h> which cause compiler
failure due to missing symbol (since ffd080d94fe).  Fix by explicitly
including <limits.h>.

Author: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Discussion: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/[email-masked]
Backpatch-through: 14

Branch
------
REL_17_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/0958c3ea4c677e9f5900fbdc60458f5b9bb34a06

Modified Files
--------------
src/interfaces/libpq/fe-secure-openssl.c | 1 +
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)