Subject: pgsql: Mop-up for AIX-ectomy: remove now-dead test code.

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 19:34:25 +0000

Mop-up for AIX-ectomy: remove now-dead test code.

Commit 0b16bb877 removed the test query added by commit 79b716cfb,
but not the C-language support function used by that query.  I don't
see any plausible reason why we'd need that function again, so throw
it overboard too.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/f0827b443e6014a9d9fdcdd099603576154a3733

Modified Files
--------------
src/test/regress/expected/test_setup.out |  4 ----
src/test/regress/regress.c               | 41 --------------------------------
src/test/regress/sql/test_setup.sql      |  5 ----
3 files changed, 50 deletions(-)

---

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 07:33:44 +0900

> see any plausible reason why we'd need that function again, so throw

crake is complaining in some upgrade paths:
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=crake&dt=2024-02-28%2021%3A27%3A04

Some adjustments in AdjustUpgrade::adjust_new_dumpfile should do it, I
suppose.
--
Michael

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 17:39:30 -0500

> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=crake&dt=2024-02-28%2021%3A27%3A04

Yeah, I'm on it...

			regards, tom lane