Subject: Overuse of capitalization

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:39:31 -0500

http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/warm-standby.html
reads like Something Written by an Eighteenth Century Gentleman ...
it's been about that long since it was fashionable to capitalize noun
phrases in running text.  Anyone mind if I smash most of this text
to lower case?

			regards, tom lane

---

From: Neil Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 09:37:28 -0500

> phrases in running text.  Anyone mind if I smash most of this text

Please do -- I noticed that earlier, and I've been meaning to fix it
myself at some point.

-Neil

---

From: Neil Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 09:50:10 -0500

> Please do -- I noticed that earlier, and I've been meaning to fix it

... which you apparently have long since done, AFAICS. Never mind me.

-Neil