Subject: CREATE DATABASE appears twice

From: Thom Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 15:29:00 +0100

In the index of the documentation, CREATE DATABASE appears above
CREATE AGGREGATE, and also in the correct place further down the
index.  This is because it actually contains a newline and/or
additional spaces in the indexterm definition.  Could someone please
fix this?  I'd submit a patch, but then I can't test it on the only
system I have available at the moment.

Thanks

-- 
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion
IRC (freenode): dark_ixion
Registered Linux user: #516935

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 11:07:20 -0400

> system I have available at the moment.

[ experiments ... ]  Apparently, any extra whitespace in the argument of
<indexterm> causes the indexer to think it's not the identical index
term.  Ugh.  This seems like a toolchain bug, but I confirm the same
behavior.  There appear to be a few other cases, though the other ones
may not be causing any visible misbehavior at the moment.

			regards, tom lane