Subject: Slight discrepancy

From: Lyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 03:50:59 +0000

Here:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/datatype-numeric.html

smallint 	2 bytes 	small-range integer 	-32768 to +32767
integer 	4 bytes 	typical choice for integer 	-2147483648 to +2147483647
bigint 	8 bytes 	large-range integer 	-9223372036854775808 to 
9223372036854775807

The bigint maximum positive number doesn't have the + prefix like the 
others.

Lyle

---

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 08:59:22 -0500

> bigint 	8 bytes 	large-range integer 	-9223372036854775808 to 

Fair enough.  Adjustment made.

-- 
Sent via pgsql-docs mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-docs