Subject: Missing prefix unary '+' operator in Table 4-2 ?

From: Grzegorz Szpetkowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 20:36:10 +0200

I have question about Table 4-2. Operator Precedence (decreasing) on
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/sql-syntax-lexical.html. I
see there is '-' unary (unary minus) operator listed, but I can't see
'+' (unary plus) prefix operator there. I think that it does not
belong to "(any other)" group as:

SELECT 5 ! + 6;
ERROR:  operator does not exist: integer ! integer
LINE 1: SELECT 5 ! + 6;

Regards,
Grzegorz Szpetkowski

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 14:53:21 -0400

Grzegorz Szpetkowski <[email-masked]> writes:
> '+' (unary plus) prefix operator there.

Hm, yeah, that probably should be listed.  Will fix.

			regards, tom lane