Subject: pgsql: Remove unnecessary xref endterm attributes and title ids The

From: [email-masked] (Peter Eisentraut)
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 07:23:02 +0000 (UTC)

Log Message:
-----------
Remove unnecessary xref endterm attributes and title ids

The endterm attribute is mainly useful when the toolchain does not support
automatic link target text generation for a particular situation.  In  the
past, this was required by the man page tools for all reference page links,
but that is no longer the case, and it now actually gets in the way of
proper automatic link text generation.  The only remaining use cases are
currently xrefs to refsects.

Modified Files:
--------------
    pgsql/doc/src/sgml:
        advanced.sgml (r1.59 -> r1.60)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/advanced.sgml?r1=1.59&r2=1.60)
        arch-dev.sgml (r2.33 -> r2.34)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/arch-dev.sgml?r1=2.33&r2=2.34)
        auto-explain.sgml (r1.7 -> r1.8)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/auto-explain.sgml?r1=1.7&r2=1.8)
        backup.sgml (r2.149 -> r2.150)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/backup.sgml?r1=2.149&r2=2.150)
        catalogs.sgml (r2.224 -> r2.225)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/catalogs.sgml?r1=2.224&r2=2.225)
        client-auth.sgml (r1.135 -> r1.136)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/client-auth.sgml?r1=1.135&r2=1.136)
        config.sgml (r1.261 -> r1.262)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/config.sgml?r1=1.261&r2=1.262)
        datatype.sgml (r1.247 -> r1.248)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/datatype.sgml?r1=1.247&r2=1.248)
        dblink.sgml (r1.10 -> r1.11)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/dblink.sgml?r1=1.10&r2=1.11)
        ddl.sgml (r1.91 -> r1.92)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ddl.sgml?r1=1.91&r2=1.92)
        dfunc.sgml (r1.35 -> r1.36)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/dfunc.sgml?r1=1.35&r2=1.36)
        dml.sgml (r1.21 -> r1.22)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/dml.sgml?r1=1.21&r2=1.22)
        extend.sgml (r1.37 -> r1.38)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/extend.sgml?r1=1.37&r2=1.38)
        func.sgml (r1.510 -> r1.511)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/func.sgml?r1=1.510&r2=1.511)
        geqo.sgml (r1.42 -> r1.43)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/geqo.sgml?r1=1.42&r2=1.43)
        gin.sgml (r2.19 -> r2.20)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/gin.sgml?r1=2.19&r2=2.20)
        high-availability.sgml (r1.57 -> r1.58)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/high-availability.sgml?r1=1.57&r2=1.58)
        indices.sgml (r1.80 -> r1.81)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/indices.sgml?r1=1.80&r2=1.81)
        libpq.sgml (r1.303 -> r1.304)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/libpq.sgml?r1=1.303&r2=1.304)
        lobj.sgml (r1.52 -> r1.53)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/lobj.sgml?r1=1.52&r2=1.53)
        maintenance.sgml (r1.101 -> r1.102)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/maintenance.sgml?r1=1.101&r2=1.102)
        manage-ag.sgml (r2.61 -> r2.62)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/manage-ag.sgml?r1=2.61&r2=2.62)
        monitoring.sgml (r1.76 -> r1.77)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/monitoring.sgml?r1=1.76&r2=1.77)
        mvcc.sgml (r2.73 -> r2.74)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/mvcc.sgml?r1=2.73&r2=2.74)
        passwordcheck.sgml (r1.1 -> r1.2)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/passwordcheck.sgml?r1=1.1&r2=1.2)
        perform.sgml (r1.74 -> r1.75)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/perform.sgml?r1=1.74&r2=1.75)
        plhandler.sgml (r1.9 -> r1.10)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/plhandler.sgml?r1=1.9&r2=1.10)
        plperl.sgml (r2.82 -> r2.83)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/plperl.sgml?r1=2.82&r2=2.83)
        plpgsql.sgml (r1.151 -> r1.152)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/plpgsql.sgml?r1=1.151&r2=1.152)
        pltcl.sgml (r2.48 -> r2.49)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/pltcl.sgml?r1=2.48&r2=2.49)
        protocol.sgml (r1.86 -> r1.87)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/protocol.sgml?r1=1.86&r2=1.87)
        queries.sgml (r1.56 -> r1.57)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/queries.sgml?r1=1.56&r2=1.57)
        query.sgml (r1.54 -> r1.55)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/query.sgml?r1=1.54&r2=1.55)
        regress.sgml (r1.65 -> r1.66)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/regress.sgml?r1=1.65&r2=1.66)
        release-9.0.sgml (r2.13 -> r2.14)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/release-9.0.sgml?r1=2.13&r2=2.14)
        spi.sgml (r1.66 -> r1.67)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/spi.sgml?r1=1.66&r2=1.67)
        syntax.sgml (r1.142 -> r1.143)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/syntax.sgml?r1=1.142&r2=1.143)
        textsearch.sgml (r1.55 -> r1.56)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/textsearch.sgml?r1=1.55&r2=1.56)
        trigger.sgml (r1.62 -> r1.63)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/trigger.sgml?r1=1.62&r2=1.63)
        typeconv.sgml (r1.60 -> r1.61)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/typeconv.sgml?r1=1.60&r2=1.61)
        user-manag.sgml (r1.42 -> r1.43)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/user-manag.sgml?r1=1.42&r2=1.43)
        xaggr.sgml (r1.39 -> r1.40)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/xaggr.sgml?r1=1.39&r2=1.40)
        xfunc.sgml (r1.144 -> r1.145)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/xfunc.sgml?r1=1.144&r2=1.145)
        xplang.sgml (r1.36 -> r1.37)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/xplang.sgml?r1=1.36&r2=1.37)
        xtypes.sgml (r1.31 -> r1.32)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/xtypes.sgml?r1=1.31&r2=1.32)
    pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref:
        abort.sgml (r1.18 -> r1.19)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/abort.sgml?r1=1.18&r2=1.19)
        alter_aggregate.sgml (r1.10 -> r1.11)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_aggregate.sgml?r1=1.10&r2=1.11)
        alter_conversion.sgml (r1.10 -> r1.11)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_conversion.sgml?r1=1.10&r2=1.11)
        alter_database.sgml (r1.24 -> r1.25)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_database.sgml?r1=1.24&r2=1.25)
        alter_default_privileges.sgml (r1.2 -> r1.3)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_default_privileges.sgml?r1=1.2&r2=1.3)
        alter_domain.sgml (r1.24 -> r1.25)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_domain.sgml?r1=1.24&r2=1.25)
        alter_foreign_data_wrapper.sgml (r1.3 -> r1.4)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_foreign_data_wrapper.sgml?r1=1.3&r2=1.4)
        alter_function.sgml (r1.18 -> r1.19)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_function.sgml?r1=1.18&r2=1.19)
        alter_group.sgml (r1.19 -> r1.20)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_group.sgml?r1=1.19&r2=1.20)
        alter_index.sgml (r1.14 -> r1.15)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_index.sgml?r1=1.14&r2=1.15)
        alter_language.sgml (r1.9 -> r1.10)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_language.sgml?r1=1.9&r2=1.10)
        alter_large_object.sgml (r1.2 -> r1.3)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_large_object.sgml?r1=1.2&r2=1.3)
        alter_opclass.sgml (r1.10 -> r1.11)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_opclass.sgml?r1=1.10&r2=1.11)
        alter_operator.sgml (r1.5 -> r1.6)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_operator.sgml?r1=1.5&r2=1.6)
        alter_opfamily.sgml (r1.6 -> r1.7)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_opfamily.sgml?r1=1.6&r2=1.7)
        alter_role.sgml (r1.15 -> r1.16)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_role.sgml?r1=1.15&r2=1.16)
        alter_schema.sgml (r1.11 -> r1.12)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_schema.sgml?r1=1.11&r2=1.12)
        alter_sequence.sgml (r1.24 -> r1.25)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_sequence.sgml?r1=1.24&r2=1.25)
        alter_server.sgml (r1.3 -> r1.4)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_server.sgml?r1=1.3&r2=1.4)
        alter_table.sgml (r1.111 -> r1.112)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_table.sgml?r1=1.111&r2=1.112)
        alter_tablespace.sgml (r1.6 -> r1.7)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_tablespace.sgml?r1=1.6&r2=1.7)
        alter_trigger.sgml (r1.12 -> r1.13)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_trigger.sgml?r1=1.12&r2=1.13)
        alter_tsconfig.sgml (r1.5 -> r1.6)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_tsconfig.sgml?r1=1.5&r2=1.6)
        alter_tsdictionary.sgml (r1.5 -> r1.6)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_tsdictionary.sgml?r1=1.5&r2=1.6)
        alter_tsparser.sgml (r1.3 -> r1.4)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_tsparser.sgml?r1=1.3&r2=1.4)
        alter_tstemplate.sgml (r1.3 -> r1.4)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_tstemplate.sgml?r1=1.3&r2=1.4)
        alter_type.sgml (r1.7 -> r1.8)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_type.sgml?r1=1.7&r2=1.8)
        alter_user.sgml (r1.47 -> r1.48)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_user.sgml?r1=1.47&r2=1.48)
        alter_user_mapping.sgml (r1.4 -> r1.5)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_user_mapping.sgml?r1=1.4&r2=1.5)
        alter_view.sgml (r1.5 -> r1.6)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_view.sgml?r1=1.5&r2=1.6)
        analyze.sgml (r1.28 -> r1.29)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/analyze.sgml?r1=1.28&r2=1.29)
        begin.sgml (r1.38 -> r1.39)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/begin.sgml?r1=1.38&r2=1.39)
        checkpoint.sgml (r1.17 -> r1.18)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/checkpoint.sgml?r1=1.17&r2=1.18)
        close.sgml (r1.28 -> r1.29)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/close.sgml?r1=1.28&r2=1.29)
        cluster.sgml (r1.48 -> r1.49)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/cluster.sgml?r1=1.48&r2=1.49)
        clusterdb.sgml (r1.27 -> r1.28)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/clusterdb.sgml?r1=1.27&r2=1.28)
        comment.sgml (r1.39 -> r1.40)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/comment.sgml?r1=1.39&r2=1.40)
        commit.sgml (r1.21 -> r1.22)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/commit.sgml?r1=1.21&r2=1.22)
        commit_prepared.sgml (r1.4 -> r1.5)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/commit_prepared.sgml?r1=1.4&r2=1.5)
        copy.sgml (r1.95 -> r1.96)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/copy.sgml?r1=1.95&r2=1.96)
        create_aggregate.sgml (r1.39 -> r1.40)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_aggregate.sgml?r1=1.39&r2=1.40)
        create_cast.sgml (r1.32 -> r1.33)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_cast.sgml?r1=1.32&r2=1.33)
        create_constraint.sgml (r1.21 -> r1.22)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_constraint.sgml?r1=1.21&r2=1.22)
        create_conversion.sgml (r1.22 -> r1.23)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_conversion.sgml?r1=1.22&r2=1.23)
        create_database.sgml (r1.53 -> r1.54)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_database.sgml?r1=1.53&r2=1.54)
        create_domain.sgml (r1.33 -> r1.34)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_domain.sgml?r1=1.33&r2=1.34)
        create_foreign_data_wrapper.sgml (r1.6 -> r1.7)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_foreign_data_wrapper.sgml?r1=1.6&r2=1.7)
        create_function.sgml (r1.93 -> r1.94)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_function.sgml?r1=1.93&r2=1.94)
        create_group.sgml (r1.21 -> r1.22)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_group.sgml?r1=1.21&r2=1.22)
        create_index.sgml (r1.73 -> r1.74)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_index.sgml?r1=1.73&r2=1.74)
        create_language.sgml (r1.49 -> r1.50)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_language.sgml?r1=1.49&r2=1.50)
        create_opclass.sgml (r1.24 -> r1.25)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_opclass.sgml?r1=1.24&r2=1.25)
        create_operator.sgml (r1.51 -> r1.52)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_operator.sgml?r1=1.51&r2=1.52)
        create_opfamily.sgml (r1.4 -> r1.5)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_opfamily.sgml?r1=1.4&r2=1.5)
        create_role.sgml (r1.13 -> r1.14)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_role.sgml?r1=1.13&r2=1.14)
        create_rule.sgml (r1.53 -> r1.54)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_rule.sgml?r1=1.53&r2=1.54)
        create_schema.sgml (r1.21 -> r1.22)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_schema.sgml?r1=1.21&r2=1.22)
        create_sequence.sgml (r1.49 -> r1.50)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_sequence.sgml?r1=1.49&r2=1.50)
        create_server.sgml (r1.6 -> r1.7)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_server.sgml?r1=1.6&r2=1.7)
        create_table.sgml (r1.124 -> r1.125)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_table.sgml?r1=1.124&r2=1.125)
        create_table_as.sgml (r1.40 -> r1.41)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_table_as.sgml?r1=1.40&r2=1.41)
        create_tablespace.sgml (r1.10 -> r1.11)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_tablespace.sgml?r1=1.10&r2=1.11)
        create_trigger.sgml (r1.52 -> r1.53)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_trigger.sgml?r1=1.52&r2=1.53)
        create_tsconfig.sgml (r1.3 -> r1.4)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_tsconfig.sgml?r1=1.3&r2=1.4)
        create_tsdictionary.sgml (r1.3 -> r1.4)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_tsdictionary.sgml?r1=1.3&r2=1.4)
        create_tsparser.sgml (r1.2 -> r1.3)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_tsparser.sgml?r1=1.2&r2=1.3)
        create_tstemplate.sgml (r1.2 -> r1.3)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_tstemplate.sgml?r1=1.2&r2=1.3)
        create_type.sgml (r1.81 -> r1.82)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_type.sgml?r1=1.81&r2=1.82)
        create_user.sgml (r1.43 -> r1.44)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_user.sgml?r1=1.43&r2=1.44)
        create_user_mapping.sgml (r1.7 -> r1.8)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_user_mapping.sgml?r1=1.7&r2=1.8)
        create_view.sgml (r1.42 -> r1.43)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/create_view.sgml?r1=1.42&r2=1.43)
        createdb.sgml (r1.51 -> r1.52)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/createdb.sgml?r1=1.51&r2=1.52)
        createlang.sgml (r1.45 -> r1.46)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/createlang.sgml?r1=1.45&r2=1.46)
        createuser.sgml (r1.55 -> r1.56)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/createuser.sgml?r1=1.55&r2=1.56)
        deallocate.sgml (r1.11 -> r1.12)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/deallocate.sgml?r1=1.11&r2=1.12)
        declare.sgml (r1.47 -> r1.48)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/declare.sgml?r1=1.47&r2=1.48)
        delete.sgml (r1.36 -> r1.37)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/delete.sgml?r1=1.36&r2=1.37)
        discard.sgml (r1.5 -> r1.6)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/discard.sgml?r1=1.5&r2=1.6)
        do.sgml (r1.5 -> r1.6)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/do.sgml?r1=1.5&r2=1.6)
        drop_aggregate.sgml (r1.32 -> r1.33)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_aggregate.sgml?r1=1.32&r2=1.33)
        drop_cast.sgml (r1.10 -> r1.11)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_cast.sgml?r1=1.10&r2=1.11)
        drop_conversion.sgml (r1.12 -> r1.13)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_conversion.sgml?r1=1.12&r2=1.13)
        drop_database.sgml (r1.24 -> r1.25)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_database.sgml?r1=1.24&r2=1.25)
        drop_domain.sgml (r1.19 -> r1.20)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_domain.sgml?r1=1.19&r2=1.20)
        drop_foreign_data_wrapper.sgml (r1.2 -> r1.3)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_foreign_data_wrapper.sgml?r1=1.2&r2=1.3)
        drop_function.sgml (r1.35 -> r1.36)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_function.sgml?r1=1.35&r2=1.36)
        drop_group.sgml (r1.15 -> r1.16)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_group.sgml?r1=1.15&r2=1.16)
        drop_index.sgml (r1.24 -> r1.25)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_index.sgml?r1=1.24&r2=1.25)
        drop_language.sgml (r1.27 -> r1.28)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_language.sgml?r1=1.27&r2=1.28)
        drop_opclass.sgml (r1.13 -> r1.14)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_opclass.sgml?r1=1.13&r2=1.14)
        drop_operator.sgml (r1.29 -> r1.30)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_operator.sgml?r1=1.29&r2=1.30)
        drop_opfamily.sgml (r1.2 -> r1.3)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_opfamily.sgml?r1=1.2&r2=1.3)
        drop_owned.sgml (r1.7 -> r1.8)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_owned.sgml?r1=1.7&r2=1.8)
        drop_role.sgml (r1.6 -> r1.7)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_role.sgml?r1=1.6&r2=1.7)
        drop_rule.sgml (r1.24 -> r1.25)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_rule.sgml?r1=1.24&r2=1.25)
        drop_schema.sgml (r1.9 -> r1.10)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_schema.sgml?r1=1.9&r2=1.10)
        drop_sequence.sgml (r1.28 -> r1.29)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_sequence.sgml?r1=1.28&r2=1.29)
        drop_server.sgml (r1.3 -> r1.4)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_server.sgml?r1=1.3&r2=1.4)
        drop_table.sgml (r1.28 -> r1.29)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_table.sgml?r1=1.28&r2=1.29)
        drop_tablespace.sgml (r1.9 -> r1.10)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_tablespace.sgml?r1=1.9&r2=1.10)
        drop_trigger.sgml (r1.23 -> r1.24)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_trigger.sgml?r1=1.23&r2=1.24)
        drop_tsconfig.sgml (r1.2 -> r1.3)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_tsconfig.sgml?r1=1.2&r2=1.3)
        drop_tsdictionary.sgml (r1.2 -> r1.3)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_tsdictionary.sgml?r1=1.2&r2=1.3)
        drop_tsparser.sgml (r1.2 -> r1.3)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_tsparser.sgml?r1=1.2&r2=1.3)
        drop_tstemplate.sgml (r1.2 -> r1.3)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_tstemplate.sgml?r1=1.2&r2=1.3)
        drop_type.sgml (r1.31 -> r1.32)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_type.sgml?r1=1.31&r2=1.32)
        drop_user.sgml (r1.25 -> r1.26)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_user.sgml?r1=1.25&r2=1.26)
        drop_user_mapping.sgml (r1.4 -> r1.5)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_user_mapping.sgml?r1=1.4&r2=1.5)
        drop_view.sgml (r1.25 -> r1.26)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/drop_view.sgml?r1=1.25&r2=1.26)
        dropdb.sgml (r1.37 -> r1.38)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/dropdb.sgml?r1=1.37&r2=1.38)
        droplang.sgml (r1.33 -> r1.34)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/droplang.sgml?r1=1.33&r2=1.34)
        dropuser.sgml (r1.42 -> r1.43)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/dropuser.sgml?r1=1.42&r2=1.43)
        end.sgml (r1.15 -> r1.16)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/end.sgml?r1=1.15&r2=1.16)
        execute.sgml (r1.16 -> r1.17)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/execute.sgml?r1=1.16&r2=1.17)
        explain.sgml (r1.49 -> r1.50)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/explain.sgml?r1=1.49&r2=1.50)
        fetch.sgml (r1.46 -> r1.47)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/fetch.sgml?r1=1.46&r2=1.47)
        grant.sgml (r1.82 -> r1.83)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/grant.sgml?r1=1.82&r2=1.83)
        initdb.sgml (r1.46 -> r1.47)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/initdb.sgml?r1=1.46&r2=1.47)
        insert.sgml (r1.38 -> r1.39)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/insert.sgml?r1=1.38&r2=1.39)
        listen.sgml (r1.24 -> r1.25)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/listen.sgml?r1=1.24&r2=1.25)
        load.sgml (r1.26 -> r1.27)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/load.sgml?r1=1.26&r2=1.27)
        lock.sgml (r1.53 -> r1.54)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/lock.sgml?r1=1.53&r2=1.54)
        move.sgml (r1.34 -> r1.35)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/move.sgml?r1=1.34&r2=1.35)
        notify.sgml (r1.33 -> r1.34)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/notify.sgml?r1=1.33&r2=1.34)
        pg_config-ref.sgml (r1.28 -> r1.29)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/pg_config-ref.sgml?r1=1.28&r2=1.29)
        pg_controldata.sgml (r1.12 -> r1.13)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/pg_controldata.sgml?r1=1.12&r2=1.13)
        pg_ctl-ref.sgml (r1.48 -> r1.49)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/pg_ctl-ref.sgml?r1=1.48&r2=1.49)
        pg_dumpall.sgml (r1.81 -> r1.82)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/pg_dumpall.sgml?r1=1.81&r2=1.82)
        pg_resetxlog.sgml (r1.22 -> r1.23)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/pg_resetxlog.sgml?r1=1.22&r2=1.23)
        postmaster.sgml (r1.57 -> r1.58)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/postmaster.sgml?r1=1.57&r2=1.58)
        prepare.sgml (r1.25 -> r1.26)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/prepare.sgml?r1=1.25&r2=1.26)
        prepare_transaction.sgml (r1.10 -> r1.11)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/prepare_transaction.sgml?r1=1.10&r2=1.11)
        psql-ref.sgml (r1.243 -> r1.244)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/psql-ref.sgml?r1=1.243&r2=1.244)
        reassign_owned.sgml (r1.5 -> r1.6)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/reassign_owned.sgml?r1=1.5&r2=1.6)
        reindex.sgml (r1.39 -> r1.40)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/reindex.sgml?r1=1.39&r2=1.40)
        reindexdb.sgml (r1.9 -> r1.10)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/reindexdb.sgml?r1=1.9&r2=1.10)
        release_savepoint.sgml (r1.8 -> r1.9)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/release_savepoint.sgml?r1=1.8&r2=1.9)
        reset.sgml (r1.37 -> r1.38)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/reset.sgml?r1=1.37&r2=1.38)
        revoke.sgml (r1.55 -> r1.56)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/revoke.sgml?r1=1.55&r2=1.56)
        rollback.sgml (r1.20 -> r1.21)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/rollback.sgml?r1=1.20&r2=1.21)
        rollback_prepared.sgml (r1.4 -> r1.5)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/rollback_prepared.sgml?r1=1.4&r2=1.5)
        rollback_to.sgml (r1.11 -> r1.12)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/rollback_to.sgml?r1=1.11&r2=1.12)
        savepoint.sgml (r1.6 -> r1.7)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/savepoint.sgml?r1=1.6&r2=1.7)
        select.sgml (r1.129 -> r1.130)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/select.sgml?r1=1.129&r2=1.130)
        select_into.sgml (r1.44 -> r1.45)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/select_into.sgml?r1=1.44&r2=1.45)
        set.sgml (r1.94 -> r1.95)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/set.sgml?r1=1.94&r2=1.95)
        set_constraints.sgml (r1.18 -> r1.19)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/set_constraints.sgml?r1=1.18&r2=1.19)
        set_role.sgml (r1.8 -> r1.9)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/set_role.sgml?r1=1.8&r2=1.9)
        set_session_auth.sgml (r1.19 -> r1.20)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/set_session_auth.sgml?r1=1.19&r2=1.20)
        set_transaction.sgml (r1.27 -> r1.28)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/set_transaction.sgml?r1=1.27&r2=1.28)
        show.sgml (r1.48 -> r1.49)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/show.sgml?r1=1.48&r2=1.49)
        start_transaction.sgml (r1.18 -> r1.19)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/start_transaction.sgml?r1=1.18&r2=1.19)
        truncate.sgml (r1.33 -> r1.34)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/truncate.sgml?r1=1.33&r2=1.34)
        unlisten.sgml (r1.31 -> r1.32)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/unlisten.sgml?r1=1.31&r2=1.32)
        update.sgml (r1.50 -> r1.51)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/update.sgml?r1=1.50&r2=1.51)
        vacuum.sgml (r1.59 -> r1.60)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/vacuum.sgml?r1=1.59&r2=1.60)
        vacuumdb.sgml (r1.53 -> r1.54)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/vacuumdb.sgml?r1=1.53&r2=1.54)
        values.sgml (r1.6 -> r1.7)
        (http://anoncvs.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/ref/values.sgml?r1=1.6&r2=1.7)

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 11:15:48 -0400

> currently xrefs to refsects.

I won't miss the need to write endterm, but what's the "remaining use
cases" exactly?  You need to explain to other people what's the new
dispensation, if you don't want it to get messed up again.

			regards, tom lane

---

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 23:26:14 +0300

> dispensation, if you don't want it to get messed up again.

Right, the upshot is that if the toolchain complains like this

openjade:indices.sgml:101:28:E: [xref to REFSECT2 unsupported]

then it means it cannot create a linkend text automatically and you need
to supply the endterm attribute to tell it what text to use.  If it
doesn't complain, endterm should probably not be used.