Subject: Re: Annotated release notes

From: "Carroll, Catherine A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 08:25:35 -0800

I'm hoping one of you an answer a question for me.  I am accessing
Service Center data via an Oracle ODBC driver for reporting and queries.
How can I get the resolution field using these methods.  

Thanks, 

Catherine Carroll 
TSG Solutions Center 
Washington Mutual Bank 
565 Lakeview Parkway 
Suite 250 
Vernon Hills, IL 60061 

847-549-3878 
618-558-1678

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 10:44:46 -0800

Ms. Carroll,

> How can I get the resolution field using these methods.

Howdy from one of your customers!

I'm not certain how, exactly, you got the set of addresses to which you 
e-mailed.  However, your response went to several PostgreSQL Database mailing 
lists.  PostgreSQL is a different database than Oracle, and we cannot help 
you with Oracle problems.

If, however, WAMU decides that you want to evaluate switching from Oracle to 
PostgreSQL, we'd be more than happy to help you.

-- 
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco