Subject: FAQ updates

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 01:00:38 -0400 (EDT)

I have added FAQ items for replication and encryption, and added a
mention of /contrib/dblink to the cross database query FAQ items.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us
  [email-masked]               |  (610) 359-1001
  +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  13 Roberts Road
  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073

---

From: Roberto Mello <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:18:26 -0600

> mention of /contrib/dblink to the cross database query FAQ items.

That's great. Thank you.

-Roberto

-- 
+----|        Roberto Mello   -    http://www.brasileiro.net/  |------+
+       Computer Science Graduate Student, Utah State University      +
+       USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club - http://fslc.usu.edu/     +
It's only a hobby... only a hobby... only...