Subject: LOCALTIMESTAMP should be mentioned in datatype-datetime.html

From: Troels Arvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 09:17:05 +0200

Hello,

About section 8.5.1.5. ("Special Values"):

I suggest adding LOCALTIMESTAMP and LOCALTIME to the first paragraph.
Maybe it should be phrased as:

  The following SQL-compatible functions can be used to obtain 
  current datetime-related values: CURRENT_DATE, CURRENT_TIME, 
  CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, LOCALTIME and LOCALTIMESTAMP.
  (See Section 9.8.4.)

-- 
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 15:13:28 -0400 (EDT)

>   CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, LOCALTIME and LOCALTIMESTAMP.

Updated.  Thanks.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us
  [email-masked]               |  (610) 359-1001
  +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  13 Roberts Road
  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073