Subject: PostgreSQL 7.4.1 Documentation

From: Halley Pacheco de Oliveira<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 08:32:35 -0300 (ART)

In file runtime.sgml is written:

See also <ulink
url="http://www.sunworld.com/swol-09-1997/swol-09-insidesolaris.html">
</ulink>
for information on shared memory under
<productname>Solaris</productname>.

But I found this page in:

http://sunsite.uakom.sk/sunworldonline/swol-09-1997/swol-09-insidesolaris.html

and not in

http://www.sunworld.com/swol-09-1997/swol-09-insidesolaris.html

Halley

______________________________________________________________________

Yahoo! Messenger - Fale com seus amigos online. Instale agora! 
http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/

---

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:19:39 +0200

> http://www.sunworld.com/swol-09-1997/swol-09-insidesolaris.html

Fixed, thanks.