Subject: info: submitting docs

From: "Christian A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 10:09:21 +0200

hi!

i'm developing some examples in pgsql and plpythonu of refcursors 
and dynamic sequences. Since i often found asks for something 
similar, but only few partial responses, i thought these examples 
could be shared.
How could i submit docs proposals? And where could i find examples 
of raw doc sources (ie: sgml, latex, ...)?

Thanks,
	Christian

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 00:51:55 -0400

"Christian A." <[email-masked]> writes:
> How could i submit docs proposals?

This mailing list is the place.  Propose away.

> And where could i find examples 

We use DocBook SGML.  The full PG documentation sources are part of our
standard source distribution.

			regards, tom lane