Subject: info: submitting docs

From: Christian Andreetta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 12:40:59 +0200

hi!

i'm developing some examples in pgsql and plpythonu of refcursors, 
recursive queries and dynamic sequences. Since i often found asks 
for something similar, but only few partial responses, i thought 
these examples could be shared.
How could i submit docs proposals? And where could i find examples
of raw doc sources (ie: sgml, latex, ...)?

Thanks,
	Christian

______________________________________
Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain @die.unipd.it
Queries to: [email-masked]

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 06:56:18 -0400 (EDT)

> of raw doc sources (ie: sgml, latex, ...)?

You can submit them as SGML patches or place them on the techdocs web
site in the plpgsql cookbook pages.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us
  [email-masked]               |  (610) 359-1001
  +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  13 Roberts Road
  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073