Subject: Translators wanted for 8.0 Release

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:16:45 -0700

Folks,

I'm looking to collect the translators for the 8.0 release of PostgreSQL.  
Anyone interested in helping out, please e-mail me.

If you just recieved an e-mail on the translators list, then you needn't 
respond to this message.

If you thought you were on the translators list, but did not get a message a 
few minutes ago, then I'm probably bouncing your messages; please contact me.

--Josh Berkus
  PGSQL Core Team

---

From: Alvaro Herrera Munoz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 22:46:19 -0300

On Sun, Oct 31, 2004 at 05:16:45PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:

Josh,

> few minutes ago, then I'm probably bouncing your messages; please contact me.

I'm on this group.

Thanks,

-- 
Alvaro Herrera (<alvherre[@]dcc.uchile.cl>)
"Saca el libro que tu religión considere como el indicado para encontrar la
oración que traiga paz a tu alma. Luego rebootea el computador
y ve si funciona" (Carlos Duclós)