Subject: Tablespace documentation

From: "Jérôme Colombié" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:15:02 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I was looking for documentation on tablespaces in Postgresql RC2 on windows.
In the online version < 7.4 it states that tablespaces are an extension.
What does that mean? Where can I get documentation on it?

Regards, Jerome

-- 
+++ GMX - die erste Adresse für Mail, Message, More +++
1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail

---

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 07:59:33 +0100

"Jérôme Colombié" wrote:
> I was looking for documentation on tablespaces in Postgresql RC2 on
> windows. In the online version < 7.4 it states that tablespaces are
> an extension. What does that mean? Where can I get documentation on
> it?

I don't know where you found that, but in any case there are no 
tablespaces in any version before 8.0.

-- 
Peter Eisentraut
http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/