Subject: Mention PL/Python newline handling?

From: Michael Fuhr <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:26:49 -0700

Should the PL/Python documentation mention the way PL/Python handles
newlines as a result of the following change?  Or will a comment
in the Release Notes suffice?  (I'm assuming whoever's doing the
8.0.2 Release Notes will mention it).

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2005-03/msg00342.php

I can submit a documentation patch before 8.0.2 wraps if necessary.
Any preferences on where a change should go?  Maybe at the end of
"38.1. PL/Python Functions"?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/plpython.html

-- 
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:07:30 -0500 (EST)

> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/plpython.html

I will add it to the release notes.  I don't see this a something that
would affect developers.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us
  [email-masked]               |  (610) 359-1001
  +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  13 Roberts Road
  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073