Subject: PostgreSQL Documentation - New Appearance

From: Halley Pacheco de Oliveira <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:05:00 +0000 (GMT)

The HTML documentation that is produced using "make postgres.html" in the source distribution has
a different appearance than the documentation in
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/index.html (Designed by tinysofa). Where do I get the
stylesheet and anything else needed to produce a documentation with similar appearance ?

Thanks,
Halley

_______________________________________________________ 
Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. 
Instale o discador agora! http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/

---

From: Euler Taveira de Oliveira <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:28:52 -0300 (ART)

Hi Halley,

> Where do I get the
Have you looked at the html source:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/index.html

I think you need to grab the stylesheet from the cvs:
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgweb/cvs/cvs.php/portal/layout/css/blue?Horde=5edd1d1ed94150bba29382852d81e2da

Euler Taveira de Oliveira
euler[at]yahoo_com_br

__________________________________________________
Converse com seus amigos em tempo real com o Yahoo! Messenger 
http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/