Subject: PostgreSQL 8.0.3 Documentation - Chapter 30. The Information Schema

From: Halley Pacheco de Oliveira <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 09:37:31 -0300 (ART)

In 30.29. sql_implementation_info is written:

The table sql_information_info ...

I couldn't find the table "sql_information_info". I think it shoud be "sql_implementation_info"

Regards,
Halley

__________________________________________________
Converse com seus amigos em tempo real com o Yahoo! Messenger 
http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 09:39:30 -0400

> "sql_implementation_info"

good catch. I looked around for any other instances of this and didnt find 
any... attached is a patch to correct this one. 

-- 
Robert Treat
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL
Index: information_schema.sgml
===================================================================
RCS file: /projects/cvsroot/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/information_schema.sgml,v
retrieving revision 1.20
diff -c -r1.20 information_schema.sgml
*** information_schema.sgml	28 Dec 2004 22:47:15 -0000	1.20
--- information_schema.sgml	27 Aug 2005 13:20:22 -0000
***************
*** 3163,3169 ****
    <title><literal>sql_implementation_info</literal></title>
  
    <para>
!    The table <literal>sql_information_info</literal> contains
     information about various aspects that are left
     implementation-defined by the SQL standard.  This information is
     primarily intended for use in the context of the ODBC interface;
--- 3163,3169 ----
    <title><literal>sql_implementation_info</literal></title>
  
    <para>
!    The table <literal>sql_implementation_info</literal> contains
     information about various aspects that are left
     implementation-defined by the SQL standard.  This information is
     primarily intended for use in the context of the ODBC interface;

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 10:13:20 -0400 (EDT)

Patch applied to 8.1 and 8.0.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

> any... attached is a patch to correct this one. 

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

> 
> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 3: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?
> 
>                http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq

-- 
  Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us
  [email-masked]               |  (610) 359-1001
  +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  13 Roberts Road
  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073