Subject: Acceptance Tests

From: "Lee, Patricia S." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:55:08 -0700

Are there any acceptance tests available regarding PostgreSQL?  Is there
anything in industry or otherwise?  Can someone direct me to these?

Thanks,
Pat

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:27:27 -0400 (EDT)

> anything in industry or otherwise?  Can someone direct me to these?

Uh, not sure what that is.  We do have regression tests that are in the
CVS tree.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us
  [email-masked]               |  (610) 359-1001
  +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  13 Roberts Road
  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:39:43 -0400

> Uh, not sure what that is.  We do have regression tests that are in the

Wasn't there a test by NIST or some such organization for SQL-92?  AFAIR
Tom Lane worked on some very strange aggregation issues in order to pass
some more of those tests.  This was a couple of years ago.

-- 
Alvaro Herrera                  http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/DXLWNGRJD34
"The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present"
(Hobbes)