Subject: Commented, loadable databases as examples?

From: Rich Morin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:57:33 -0700

I would like to see some commented, loadable databases that folks
can set up, play with, break, etc.  They needn't be huge, just big
enough to show off the feature(s) that are being demonstrated.  I
think this would be a good way to make the documentation a bit more
concrete.

-r
-- 
email: [email-masked]; phone: +1 650-873-7841
http://www.cfcl.com        - Canta Forda Computer Laboratory
http://www.cfcl.com/Meta   - The FreeBSD Browser, Meta Project, etc.

---

From: Michael Fuhr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 23:17:09 -0600

> think this would be a good way to make the documentation a bit more

Are you looking for something other than the Tutorial and the
examples in the source code under src/tutorial?

-- 
Michael Fuhr