Subject: Small typo in install-win32.sgml

From: Guillaume Lelarge <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:47:39 +0100

Hi all,

This patch fixes a typo in install-win32.sgml. It's from 8.3 branch, but 
it applies too on HEAD.

Regards.

-- 
Guillaume.
  http://www.postgresqlfr.org
  http://dalibo.com
Index: doc/src/sgml/install-win32.sgml
===================================================================
RCS file: /projects/cvsroot/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/install-win32.sgml,v
retrieving revision 1.45.2.1
diff -c -r1.45.2.1 install-win32.sgml
*** doc/src/sgml/install-win32.sgml	28 Feb 2008 12:18:03 -0000	1.45.2.1
--- doc/src/sgml/install-win32.sgml	14 Mar 2008 16:47:20 -0000
***************
*** 247,253 ****
     handle changed files. But if there have been large changes, you may need
     to clean the installation. To do this, simply run the
     <filename>clean.bat</filename> command, which will automatically clean out
!    all generated files. You can also run it with with the
     <parameter>dist</parameter> parameter, in which case it will behave like
     <userinput>make distclean</userinput> and remove the flex/bison output files
     as well.
--- 247,253 ----
     handle changed files. But if there have been large changes, you may need
     to clean the installation. To do this, simply run the
     <filename>clean.bat</filename> command, which will automatically clean out
!    all generated files. You can also run it with the
     <parameter>dist</parameter> parameter, in which case it will behave like
     <userinput>make distclean</userinput> and remove the flex/bison output files
     as well.

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:28:39 -0300

> This patch fixes a typo in install-win32.sgml. It's from 8.3 branch, but  

Applied, thanks.

-- 
Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.CommandPrompt.com/
The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc.