Subject: Patch for pg_backend_pid

From: Decibel! <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:31:47 -0500

If I were to look in the docs for this function, I would think to  
look in system information functions way before monitoring, so I've  
added documentation there as well.

-- 
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect  [email-masked]
Give your computer some brain candy! www.distributed.net Team #1828

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:35:56 -0400

Decibel! wrote:
> If I were to look in the docs for this function, I would think to look in 
> system information functions way before monitoring, so I've added 
> documentation there as well.

Applied, thanks.

-- 
Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.CommandPrompt.com/
The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc.