Subject: typo in ref/psql-ref.sgml

From: "Erik Rijkers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 01:41:12 +0100 (CET)

--- doc/src/sgml/ref/psql-ref.sgml.orig 2009-02-09 01:32:54.000000000 +0100
+++ doc/src/sgml/ref/psql-ref.sgml      2009-02-09 01:33:44.000000000 +0100
@@ -1746,7 +1746,7 @@
           You can specify an optional second argument, if it is provided it
           may be either <literal>on</literal> or <literal>off</literal>
           which will enable or disable display of a locale-aware character
-          to seperate groups of digits to the left of the decimal marker.  If
+          to separate groups of digits to the left of the decimal marker.  If
           the second argument is not provided then we will toggle between
           on and off.
           </para>

thanks,

Erik Rijkers

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 09:10:00 -0500 (EST)

> +++ doc/src/sgml/ref/psql-ref.sgml      2009-02-09 01:33:44.000000000 +0100

Applied, thanks.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

  + If your life is a hard drive, Christ can be your backup. +