Subject: Proofreading the documentation

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 16:31:23 -0400 (EDT)

[ resent without large attachment]

I mentioned on my blog that I am proofreading our documentation:

	http://momjian.us/main/blogs/pgblog.html#April_22_2009

I have gotten through the first two parts (Tutorial, SQL Language), and
have have created the following patch (diff -u, clearer for single-line
changes):

	ftp://momjian.us/pub/postgresql/mypatches/docs

I found our documentation to be very good. I made an average of two
changes per PDF page, and 95% of those were just wording improvements,
not problems in accuracy or even clarity.

I am only 20% through the docs.  I will take a break now and work on
pg_migrator.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

  + If your life is a hard drive, Christ can be your backup. +

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:45:23 -0400 (EDT)

> I am only 20% through the docs.  I will take a break now and work on

Applied.