Subject: typo 'anyways'

From: "Erik Rijkers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 02:56:18 +0200

'anyways' is not correct english, I think...

--- doc/src/sgml/xtypes.sgml.orig       2010-04-06 02:48:33.000000000 +0200
+++ doc/src/sgml/xtypes.sgml    2010-04-06 02:49:22.000000000 +0200
@@ -265,7 +265,7 @@

  <para>
   If the alignment is unimportant (either just for a specific function or
-  because the data type specifies byte alignment anyways) then it's possible
+  because the data type specifies byte alignment anyway) then it's possible
   to avoid some of the overhead of <function>PG_DETOAST_DATUM</>. You can use
   <function>PG_DETOAST_DATUM_PACKED</> instead (customarily hidden by
   defining a <function>GETARG_DATATYPE_PP</> macro) and using the macros

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 22:36:10 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, applied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erik Rijkers wrote:
> -- 
> Sent via pgsql-docs mailing list ([email-masked])
> To make changes to your subscription:
> http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-docs

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com