Subject: pg_buffercache

From: Jaime Casanova <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 17:55:21 -0500

Hi,

has anyone noted that the structure of the pg_buffercache view in the
docs has relforknumber and relblocknumber swaped.

also, should we add a little description of what values can we find in
relforknumber?

attached is an extremely simple patch to fix both

-- 
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación
Phone: +593 4 5107566         Cell: +593 987171157

-- 
Sent via pgsql-docs mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-docs

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 22:34:19 -0500

> attached is an extremely simple patch to fix both

I have reordered the doc fields to match the view.  The other changes
had already been made.  Sorry for the delay.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

  + Everyone has their own god. +