Subject: Description for pg_trigger.tgconstrindid

From: Dean Rasheed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 13:50:21 +0100

This is missing exclusion constraints from the list of constraint
types that the index might be supporting (c.f.
pg_constraint.conindid).

This goes back to 9.0.

Regards,
Dean

-- 
Sent via pgsql-docs mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-docs

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 17:44:30 -0500

> diff --git a/doc/src/sgml/catalogs.sgml b/doc/src/sgml/catalogs.sgml
> new file mode 100644
> index 6715782..8cd0efe
> --- a/doc/src/sgml/catalogs.sgml
> +++ b/doc/src/sgml/catalogs.sgml
> @@ -5836,7 +5836,8 @@
>        <entry><structfield>tgconstrindid</structfield></entry>
>        <entry><type>oid</type></entry>
>        <entry><literal><link linkend="catalog-pg-class"><structname>pg_class</structname></link>.oid</literal></entry>
> -      <entry>The index supporting a unique, primary key, or referential integrity constraint</entry>
> +      <entry>The index supporting a unique, primary key, referential integrity,
> +       or exclusion constraint</entry>
>       </row>

Patch applied.  Thanks.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

  + Everyone has their own god. +