Subject: Using '>' in docs

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 22:28:52 -0400

I see 34 instance of "=>" in our docs.  Shouldn't the '>' be escaped,
e.g. =&gt;?

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

  + Everyone has their own god. +

-- 
Sent via pgsql-docs mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-docs

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 22:51:25 -0400

> I see 34 instance of "=>" in our docs.  Shouldn't the '>' be escaped,

In principle, yes, though you can often get away with this as long as
there's not a '<' nearby ...

			regards, tom lane

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 22:53:51 -0400

> there's not a '<' nearby ...

Yeah, that's what I thought --- it seems sloppy.  What I am not clear
about is how to find other cases.

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 23:03:57 -0400

> about is how to find other cases.

Done.