Subject: Wrong Typo

From: Mehmet Emin KARAKAŞ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 12:21:43 +0300

Hi Everybody,

I saw wrong typo in `ALTER FOREIGN TABLE´ documentation page.(
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/sql-alterforeigntable.html). On
the bottom of page have an example like that.
ALTER FOREIGN TABLE myschema.distributors OPTIONS (ADD opt1 'value', SET
opt2, 'value2', DROP opt3 'value3');

Don't need to put comma  set options values. This is wrong usage and not
working. Need to remove comma after opt2. All of documentation series the
same(9.1,9.2,9.3,9.4...).True usage is;

ALTER FOREIGN TABLE myschema.distributors OPTIONS (ADD opt1 'value', SET
opt2 'value2', DROP opt3 'value3');

Thanks.

-- 
MEHMET EMİN KARAKAŞ

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 21:15:16 -0400

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 12:21:43PM +0300, Mehmet Emin KARAKAŞ wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
> 
> I saw wrong typo in `ALTER FOREIGN TABLE´ documentation page.(http://
> www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/sql-alterforeigntable.html). On the bottom
> of page have an example like that.
> ALTER FOREIGN TABLE myschema.distributors OPTIONS (ADD opt1 'value', SET opt2,
> 'value2', DROP opt3 'value3');
> 
> working. Need to remove comma after opt2. All of documentation series the same
> (9.1,9.2,9.3,9.4...).True usage is;
>  
> ALTER FOREIGN TABLE myschema.distributors OPTIONS (ADD opt1 'value', SET opt2
> 'value2', DROP opt3 'value3');

This has been fixed, thanks.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

  + Everyone has their own god. +

-- 
Sent via pgsql-docs mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-docs