Subject: sepgsql and row-level security

From: Heikki Linnakangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 09:37:13 +0300

The docs on sepgsql says 
(http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/sepgsql.html#SEPGSQL-LIMITATIONS):

> PostgreSQL does not support row-level access; therefore, sepgsql does
> not support it either.

Should that be adjusted for 9.5?

- Heikki

-- 
Sent via pgsql-docs mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-docs

---

From: Stephen Frost <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 10:01:49 -0400

Heikki,

* Heikki Linnakangas ([email-masked]) wrote:
> The docs on sepgsql says (http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/sepgsql.html#SEPGSQL-LIMITATIONS):
> 

Yes, we should note in the 9.5 docs that PG supports RLS, but sepgsql
does not yet.

I'll make that change soon.

Thanks!

Stephen

---

From: Stephen Frost <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:07:53 -0500

Heikki,

> Should that be adjusted for 9.5?

Done.

Thanks!

Stephen