Subject: log_min_autovacuum_duration parameter is incorrect

From: 星合 拓馬<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 08:45:41 +0000

Hi all,

In the Release Notes 9.5, it seems that one parameter name is incorrect.
In the Monitoring of Changes section,
parameter called log_min_autovacuum_duration is incorrect.
log_autovacuum_min_duration is correct.

The document page:
  https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/release.html

Regards.

-- 
Sent via pgsql-docs mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-docs

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 11:39:17 -0400

> log_autovacuum_min_duration is correct.

It seems I typo'ed the parameter name in the commit message (4ff695b1),
and that typo found its way to the release notes.  Will fix.

-- 
Álvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Remote DBA, Training & Services