Subject: Bullet points

From: PG Doc comments form <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 09:01:19 +0000

The following documentation comment has been logged on the website:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.0/static/security.htm
Description:

Hey, sorry for the previous message, I confused it with registration
form:)
I'd like to suggest a small thing: I think it'd be better to move this
sentence to a separate point "By default, users do not have write access to
databases they did not create."
Thanks:) Sandor

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 15:31:25 -0500

> databases they did not create."

Wow, our 7.0 documentation is only of historical interest so we are
unlikely to change it.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

+ As you are, so once was I.  As I am, so you will be. +
+                      Ancient Roman grave inscription +