Subject: Doc update

From: PG Doc comments form <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 08:54:16 +0000

The following documentation comment has been logged on the website:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/sql-grant.html
Description:

This line:

The entries shown by \dp are interpreted thus:

Should be updated to:

The entries shown by \dp and \l are interpreted thus:

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 13:29:50 -0400

> The entries shown by \dp and \l are interpreted thus:

Well, in that line it is referring to the use of \dp in the paragraph
above.  Looking at src/bin/psql/describe.c:

	https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=blob;f=src/bin/psql/describe.c

I see many references to printACLColumn(), which prints "Access
privileges", specifically calls by:

	https://doxygen.postgresql.org/describe_8c.html#abd41ba75b2c775de9e9b38815d69cb5c

	Referenced by describeFunctions(), describeTablespaces(),
	describeTypes(), listAllDbs(), listDefaultACLs(), listDomains(),
	listForeignDataWrappers(), listForeignServers(), listLanguages(),
	listSchemas(), and permissionsList().

so we would need to list _all_ of these uses, which I don't think we
want to do.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

+ As you are, so once was I.  As I am, so you will be. +
+                      Ancient Roman grave inscription +