Subject: fix word

From: PG Doc comments form <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 05:56:16 +0000

The following documentation comment has been logged on the website:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/app-pg-ctl.html
Description:

ref/pg_ctl-ref.sgml
337,338c337,339
<         The <replaceable>options</> should usually be surrounded by single
or
<         double quotes to ensure that they are passed through as a group.
---
>         The <replaceable>initdb-options</> should usually be surrounded
>         by single or double quotes to ensure that they are passed
through
>         as a group.

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 16:47:28 -0400

> >         by single or double quotes to ensure that they are passed

I see your point.  We call 'postgres' binary options 'options' and we
call initdb-mode options 'initdb-options' in the -o title, but not in
the paragraph.  I assume we want to keep calling the former simply
'options'.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

+ As you are, so once was I.  As I am, so you will be. +
+                      Ancient Roman grave inscription +

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 12:02:24 -0400

> the paragraph.  I assume we want to keep calling the former simply

Patch applied through PG 10, where it first appeared.