Subject: pg_basebackup page need further clarification

From: PG Doc comments form <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 10:55:07 +0000

The following documentation comment has been logged on the website:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/app-pgbasebackup.html
Description:

Hi!
At first I want to thank your for this wonderful software!
I'm reading pg_basebackup page now and don't see two important section:
1) Restoring backup
2) Difference with another backup utilities from postgre team

Regards, Semyon.

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 15:20:17 -0500

This is not a documention bug report.  For assistance, please join the
appropriate mailing list and post your question:

	http://www.postgresql.org/community

You can also try the #postgresql IRC channel on irc.freenode.net.  See
the PostgreSQL FAQ for more information.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

+ As you are, so once was I.  As I am, so you will be. +
+                      Ancient Roman grave inscription +