Subject: SE-Linux mispelled

From: PG Doc comments form <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 20:07:08 +0000

The following documentation comment has been logged on the website:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/sql-security-label.html
Description:

Should be SELinux instead of SE-Linux.  This is the only page that has the
typo: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/sql-security-label.html

---

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 12:09:02 +0900

> typo: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/sql-security-label.html

Yep, you're right:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security-Enhanced_Linux
There is a second one in src/test/modules/dummy_seclabel/README.  I'll
fix it tomorrow except if there are objections from others.
--
Michael

---

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 09:40:54 +0900

> fix it tomorrow except if there are objections from others.

Done and back-patched where adapted.  dummy_seclabel's README was a
bit strange with its indentation, so I have improved it while on it.
--
Michael